Is the Queenly Harem fight beatable?

desmosome

Jun 23, 2020
I don't know... we got 3 elves that are extremely weak to teasing + your PC lol. There just isn't a reliable way to mass heal resolve in a prolonged fight.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Read the text in the fight.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
...I don't see what you are talking about could you be more specific
Every time you do damage to the ghosts, the combat text informs you that they don't really want to fight. It's a good indication to do something that, uh, doesn't involve fighting with your combat move. This could be surrendering, as Malidica says, but "Defend" is also a perfectly cromulent option.

Last edited:
I

[I'm just passing by]

Every time you do damage to the ghosts, the combat text informs you that they don't really want to fight. It's a good indication to do something that, uh, doesn't involve fighting with your combat move. This could be surrendering, as Malidica says, but "Defend" is also a perfectly cromulent option.
Thank you and I need to start reading the combat text.
fun fact
When the opponents run out of letters of the alphabet added to their name, they go from "A" to a few characters (e.g. { ) and then back to the alphabet only now "a" and then it becomes ▯ for a while and then strange letters like "Ą"
(sorry for bad english it is my second language)

R

Random_person

A optimised all my skills to keep the elves alive and the damage up, only to found out that they're infinite.