Is The Plain Text Saved Anywhere?

gadfly

Dec 24, 2020
Sorry if anyone's asked this already! I looked through a few pages of the forum to try and see. Is the plain text of the encounters and sexy scenes accessible anywhere but actually playing the game? There's some scenes I'd really like to re-read without having to navigate all the way back to repeat them, and others that only happen with certain enemies once. Do I have to just save scenes myself for future reading? The TiTs wiki has a list of Bad Ends but it only says what happens in them, and I'd really like to read the whole scene, without having to spend hours trying to get there myself through play!

Thanks if anyone can help me.

TheShepard256

The TiTS public GitHub has the full text for all encounters in the version of the game it's up to, including variations, conditionals and more; just go to the /includes folder and look around for the relevant encounter. However, it hasn't been updated in a very long time, so it won't have anything added since then, and we're not going to get an update until after the JavaScript port is done. It's also written in code rather than proper plain text, but for the most part it's fairly easy to read.

Some authors also make some of their event submission documents public, whether that's accessible by everyone or only to those who are financially backing them.
Do I have to just save scenes myself for future reading?
Unless and until the public GitHub gets reliable updates again, this is probably your best bet.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Not really. Scenes use 'parsers' to change or add things depending on what genitals/limbs/whatever else you have or how much cum/girl cum/milk you produce. They also are often used to randomize descriptors for body parts. For an example of how this works, enter the Appearance screen several times. You'll notice it doesn't read the exact same way every time.

Some of the more recent scenes have VR items you can use to see them again.

I agree that saving them is probably your best bet.

Reactions: 4rm4ld0