Is The Kiro Kally Threesome In Yet

captinjoehenry

Sep 3, 2016
what the tittle says. I have sent Kally several dozens of Kiro dicks and nothing has seemed to change and Kelly has said shi would talk to Kiro about the gems but nothing else has happened with that either.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's like 3 threesomes. Check the wiki, it'll tell you how to lewd up your kui-tans.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It's been in for months. You probably fucked up somewhere in the process.

Check the wiki, it'll tell you how to lewd up your kui-tans.

Unfortunately, the Wiki is hopelessly out of date; I've just checked it to confirm and unless I missed something there's nothing under Kiro or Kally about a threesome.

Kally's sex section is limited to "If you're a bimbo you can blow her", and Kiro's section only mentions Saendra (under the 'invite' sex option) and the herm orgy as multiple-partner sex options.

captinjoehenry

Sep 3, 2016
Unfortunately, the Wiki is hopelessly out of date; I've just checked it to confirm and unless I missed something there's nothing under Kiro or Kally about a threesome.

Kally's sex section is limited to "If you're a bimbo you can blow her", and Kiro's section only mentions Saendra (under the 'invite' sex option) and the herm orgy as multiple-partner sex options.
Yeah pretty much that. At this point I have no idea what I can try. There doesn't seem to be anything else I can do no matter what I suggest as Kally turns down giving Kiro a blow job and the other options seem to just result in me being able to send Kally an unlimited number of Kiro dick pics.

So if anyone could tell me how to do it I would appreciate it.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Yeah pretty much that. At this point I have no idea what I can try. There doesn't seem to be anything else I can do no matter what I suggest as Kally turns down giving Kiro a blow job and the other options seem to just result in me being able to send Kally an unlimited number of Kiro dick pics.

So if anyone could tell me how to do it I would appreciate it.
Honestly, it seems at this point the only way to change anything would be to edit your save-file (I'm not well-versed in this, and cannot help you).

captinjoehenry

Sep 3, 2016
Honestly, it seems at this point the only way to change anything would be to edit your save-file (I'm not well-versed in this, and cannot help you).
I am loading previous saves and save editing it trying to figure out what approach works and so far no paths I have been able to test have helped at all

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Afaik that thing that need to be done is at very first meeting that require PC to pick specific talk options and actions. Then I recall smth about working in gloryholes. You could try your luck looking throu github code to find what path needed to be taken and what flags are changed in it in case you want reset those few flags to try again and get it unlocked.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
To get them lewd up the fastest:
1) during the initial talk when kally goes to mix drinks and your alone with kiro pick sister hot and push it, this also unlocks the punishment buttfuck scene. you can also pick the girl/boyfriend option as well but the others will end the conversation.
2) talk with both kally and kiro to get all options unlocked. with the picardine choose tell truth fee loved. tell kally and suggest kiss. you can also choose bj for some laughs but it doesn't do anything.
3) around noonish check to see if kally's missing. If she is check her room in the bottom right corner and pick the lock, hack the lock or look behind the counter for the key and peek inside.
4) finally work the glory-hole untell you get the kally/kiro scene and boom you've unlocked the sister threesomes.

I've never scene the dickpick options sooo I don't know how or when those are available but this is how I've done on every save so far.

Reactions: Krynh