Is Terensha wearing an omnisuit?

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I'm having a hard time imagining what a omnisuit looks like.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Terensha's bodysuit is a late prototype, I think. Sensitivity hadn't been dialed in quite right yet, and hers is installed a little more directly than most due to her special circumstances.

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
Might be in part cause the suit actually changes. I picture it at least at first as a black latex catsuit but with no seams.. however as you become more aroused/slooty it becomes partly transparent and more revealing. But to answer your question I am fairly sure yes she is... at least the description seems to match really closely. 

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Terensha's bodysuit is a late prototype, I think.

I'll be honest, I completely forgot the omnisuit existed when I wrote Ren. Otherwise probably woulda had that be the case, yeah. Feel free to head-canon it -- makes sense to me if that's actually a TamaniCorp product.

And now I'll resume forgetting the omnisuit exists. Good day.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
 imagining

I am holding the ground that one of the main advantages of a text game is that players are free to use their imagination to fill in (most of) the visual qualities.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015

Well, you do not have to. It's just what I personally enjoy about these kinds of games.

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
Pretty sure I wrote the Omnisuit AFTER reading Terensha as a sort of "here's a thing like Terensha has, but changed enough that I dont have to rewrite every scene for it"