Is Reaha Done?

EnderMuo

Jul 11, 2016
Personally hoping for some tender scenes (if you've been nice) between cowmazon Reaha and PC. The treatment making her bigger and stronger than Captain Steele, but she just loves holding him/her against her, cuddling. (strong/tender women is a thing i like X3)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Strong futas with abs that are only submissive (and how) if you ever force them on bottom hnnng.

M

MateMint

Kinda hoping the player can save Reaha's younger sister: Mia. Reaha mentions in her dialogue that her sister is nearing 18 years old, which means mandatory Treatment shot. Would give an opportunity for some extra layer of morality to the player, making us decide if we want to be a pervert or save a young girl from becoming a cow-slut.

Dark67titan

Mar 26, 2016
What I'm wandering is how you can get to take the treatment as well  her reaction to the effects it has on her and what would happen if you forced the treatment on her

M

MateMint

Huh... I completely missed that post. But yeah, good to confirm :D  

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Huh? I was expecting to get banned for this.

Losing access to my account and all the great many things that I do in here, which is mostly report bugs and complain here and there, seemed like a fair trade-off to post the funny picture.

Anyways, since we're here now and I did the annoying thing:
Please don't decide to pick up New Texas or Reaha content again or change things about it just to spite me. That would be most horrible! nudge nudge

mmbqqoqrtgw81.jpg