Is it worth bimbofying characters?

olatj1

Feb 27, 2024
I tend to look at the wiki as I play because I abhor locking myself out of content (particularly in NSFW games) and I've noticed a lot of wonky stuff with the characters that can be bimbofied. I've done it to penny because that made sense to me but Kiro seems like she has an utterly ridiculous amount of content and while I'd like to bimbofy her (cuz that shits hot) I'm hesitant to because I don't want to lose content. In your opinion, what characters do you think are worth bimbofying? Are there any characters that lack content as a bimbo/normal but gain it as the opposite? I have the same question about characters with cures as well (e.g. Rhea). Let me know what ya'll think

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Going only through the characters I've engaged with, and sorting roughly by category of how worth it their transformation options are:

Adds a lot of content, worth it:
  • Bizzy
  • Delilah
  • Reaha
  • Shekka

Adds 1-2 new scenes, worth it if you like those but skippable otherwise:
  • Anno
  • Saendra
  • Syri

No changes beyond aesthetics, or removes as much content as it adds:
* Kiro

Oxadaeous

Aug 23, 2022
Besides Kiro, Bizzy & Delilah, I didn't realize the rest of these characters can be bimbo'd. Is it via the bimbo-mindwash-hat thing or do each have a unique condition?

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
The rest of the of characters Couch mentioned can't be bimbofied.

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
Yeah, that list is about transformations in general, not bimbo-transformations specifically.
Reaha and Syri can get amazonified. (Reaha grows a cock in the process.)
Shekka can get a cock.
Anno can get Huskar'd.
I'm not sure about Saendra, but chances are… looks her up …yup, she can get a cock.

Kass

May 21, 2022
There are a few more options that aren't included in that list, you could look at the "Breakable NPCS" category in the wiki, although some options like Siegwulfe which expressly becomes bimbofied aren't included on there and some of those options aren't bimbofication (e.g. Sera).

Reg "Bimbowulfe," seeing as I've tried her, with the ovilixer, I think it adds quite a few scenes, but it depends on whether you like being dommed and egged(constantly, if you carry her around. And she'll collar you locking you out of accessories until you remove it through Shekka/Urbolg). The scenes are pretty good but it stopped me sometimes from playing the game properly, so she sits in the ship now.

I did Penny like once very briefly, wasn't really my cup of tea and changed it back almost instantly, so don't really know about her.