Is it possiblke to change the dick color of a cat cock to black?

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I think the base issue with catcocks is more that they don't exactly describe colour on them - and Leothran Herb on the wiki states it's supposed to turn it pink but I don't recall seeing any description of pink on the appearance menu; so even if you can change the coxk colour by say, using Minoblood Wine to get a black horsecock and then infuse a Turgid Mushroom on a Cat's Tongue Berry, which says it only changes the cock type, technically you should have a black catcock.

But again, I've never seen any colour description for a catcock on Appearance.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I did a bit of checking and I don't think you can. While TFing it to a catfolk penis via Cat's Tongue Berry doesn't describe a color change as part of the process, it seems that it actually does make your penis match your skin tone a la a human-type penis. Therefore you can't TF it to something with a desired color (like using Cackle Berry to make it a black canine-type) and then change the type to catfolk and retain that color. The save editor confirmed that the Color tag changes with the TF so it's not just that the Appearance screen isn't describing color, it's simply not there to begin with.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Hmm yeah that's what I thought. Catcocks being the same as your skin colour seems like a bug... They should be colourable

The appearance screen does occasionally describe the colour, but not directly; when describing the testicles, I often get something something "hanging below your pair of bronze cat cocks", or something like that, where "bronze" is the skin color

As a sidenote, I really wish there was a way to apply a color change to various body parts easily. Some parts cannot be changed at all (a lot of dicks for example), while others are easy (hair and fur)