Is it possible to remove perks? Specifically the Androgynous face perk

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
As far as I can see from the wiki, you need to exhaust all other options in order make the Catnip item start giving you the Overdose effect... In particular, I would like to make the tail and tongue long and prehensile, but it seems that to do that, I have to get that perk, which I don't want. Is there a way to remove it afterwards? Or skip it entirely?

Sorel

Jul 23, 2017
Save editing is the only thing I can think of but I'm not an expert so maybe there is a way I don't know.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Androgynous face is locked to fox and cat TF's, if I recall. Get what you want, TF away from being fox or cat.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Androgynous face is locked to fox and cat TF's, if I recall. Get what you want, TF away from being fox or cat.
Actually, the Androgyny perk from Catnip stays even after you TF out from being a cat.

It's Androgyny from Foxfire that is racial and goes away when tfing out from being a fox.

So if the OP gets it from Catnip, they gotta save edit it out.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I want basically everything from the Catnip TF item, except the androgynous face, so TFing out of it wouldn't work anyway... So that's pretty annoying.

It would be nice if you could force an overdose by using that specific targeting thing twice

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I want basically everything from the Catnip TF item, except the androgynous face, so TFing out of it wouldn't work anyway... So that's pretty annoying.

It would be nice if you could force an overdose by using that specific targeting thing twice
That's what the "Override" button bottom right is for. Unless you mean something else. Been a while since I looked in the guts of how it works.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
That's what the "Override" button bottom right is for. Unless you mean something else. Been a while since I looked in the guts of how it works.

Wow, I didn't even see that option at all! This is exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!