Is it possible to make Nuki Nut Cum Cows viable?

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
To clarify, the problem with playing a Nuki Nut Cum Cow is that the autofellatio perks requires you to fellatio yourself or your lust will rise infinitely.
Then, as a Kui-Tan, doing this starts a cum cascade so huge that even multiple ejaculations will still result in being Endowment Immobilized. It seems to be permanent, no matter how much the character orgasms, they will be stuck in one place.

Is there a way around this without using save editing?

arch99

Dec 24, 2019
To clarify, the problem with playing a Nuki Nut Cum Cow is that the autofellatio perks requires you to fellatio yourself or your lust will rise infinitely.
Then, as a Kui-Tan, doing this starts a cum cascade so huge that even multiple ejaculations will still result in being Endowment Immobilized. It seems to be permanent, no matter how much the character orgasms, they will be stuck in one place.

Is there a way around this without using save editing?
Iirc hoverboard and being a goo both stop you from being immobilized

Malidica

Mar 18, 2020
Maybe i'm reading this wrong but wouldn't this, in-universe, be an actual problem? Sounds like a natural bad end scenario.

TheShepard256

Removing your balls will prevent 'Nuki Nuts, and thus Cum Cascade, from functioning. Additionally, Auto-Autofellatio only procs under the following conditions:
  • The 'Rest' option has been selected;
  • Steele's last autofellatio occurred over 3 days ago (if it auto-procced) or 7 days ago (if it happened voluntarily i.e. via Masturbate);
  • A 1 in 3 chance; and
  • Steele either can auto-fellate or has both a tail-cock and genitals (the two scenes are checked independently, latter first, so either can proc if both conditions are met)
'Sleep' and 'Wait for [time]' don't trigger the autofellatio scenes, so spam those until you're no longer orally cumflated. Then, to get rid of Endowment Immobilized, pick a masturbation option that doesn't result in oral cumflation; the scenes that can do so while Endowment Immobilized are autofellatio (obviously), most cockvine scenes and using a non-savicite dildo vaginally, so pick something else.
Maybe i'm reading this wrong but wouldn't this, in-universe, be an actual problem? Sounds like a natural bad end scenario.
You're completely right. The game even warns you if you try to autofellate while Endowment Immobilized.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
i think the over sized debuffs are annoying as hell and shouldnt be in the game

Reactions: Natetheman223

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Additionally, orally filled is a removeable status via time and showers.
A Hoverboard will spare you immobilised, but that would not reduce the 70% reflex penalty for having a massive belly.