"Is It Possible To Learn This Power" Achievement?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I'm getting the sense that not everybody here has seen Labyrinth. XD

Reactions: Kesil

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
I'm getting the sense that not everybody here has seen Labyrinth. XD

Berwyn being demoted had nothing to do with popularity and everything to do with the fact that his original author left, and left Berry in an incomplete state where he was largely the kind of bubble character that companions were specifically intended to not be. Rather than force one of the writers to continue to support him for the rest of the game (and do a whole bunch of catch-up work) along with their own companion, they decided to bump him down to a feature-rich NPC with a big sendoff.

Quin's author is still around, he was literally posting here yesterday and has been sharing some upcoming projects on the Discord server. Not comparable.

Oh screw you for reminding me of it. It took me so much effort to forget David Bowie fondling his balls while displaying his bulge and now it all came back!

Reactions: Ireyon

LucasNissen

Aug 18, 2022

Hello, I am sorry I can't understand your post. Which power you are talking about. If you explain to us more, it will be more helpful to us to reply you. I am waiting for your reply with actual question you want to ask so that we can help you. Till then I will visit https://studyclerk.com/custom-research-paper here because I need a help from professional essay writer regarding my custom research paper work. When I am done with my homework after that I will come back here again.
Thanks for the video link.

Last edited: