Is it possible to break Dzaan cum addiction?

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Hi, beautiful friends! I have a quick question here: Is it possible to break a Dzaan cum addiction once you've reached the "completely addicted" phase? I had a lot of fun with Jasvalla, who is definitely one of my favorite additions to the game ever, but I'm finding that I can wait a very long time (more than 100 days) without a dose and still continue to receive the popups of my character yearning for a hit.

It's totally fine if this is a permanent thing, like being Treated or various other permanent effects! I know the Codex says Dzaan addiction is nearly impossible to overcome. I just wanted to check if there's any way of undoing it.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Yes, once it reaches 100% you're stuck with it. Before then, you can wean yourself off of it.

This may be something I'll look at in the future; I'm not altogether happy with how Jas's addiction/submission mechanics work currently and if I add more content to her it'll certainly be something I'll be tinkering with at the same time. People who don't want to deal with her at all (@Zavos ) will be pleased to learn she will be receiving an update in the near future that makes interacting with her 100% optional also.

Oh Philomena

Jan 20, 2022
Gotcha! Thank you both so much for replying! I think I accidentally ran myself up to 100% really quickly because I was speedrunning her content. There's so much of it and so many variations on each individual scene, I was just spamming trying to see it all.

In case anyone else runs into this, I just went into my save's .json file and deleted the Dzaan Dosed status effects, which has stopped the popups but kept Jasvalla in the game at her current relationship progression to enjoy.

Reactions: Nonesuch

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
If anyone would want to reset her addiction to 0 you can do it with these commands in the console (accessed by Ctrl+Shift+I):

Just copy and paste this into the console to reset addiction to 0:
JavaScript:
jasvalla.addictionScore = 0; // Or change 0 to whatever level of addiction you want.
pc.removeStatusEffect("Dzaan dosed: Mild");
pc.removeStatusEffect("Dzaan dosed: Medium");
pc.removeStatusEffect("Dzaan dosed: Completely Addicted");

Alternately, you can just change jasvalla.addictionScore to whatever value you want with the console if you want to speedrun certain content.

Currently for her scenes (change jasvalla.addictionScore to these values):
  • Low addiction is 1-40.
  • Medium addiction is 41-80.
  • High addiction is 81-99.
  • Completely Addicted is 100.

Reactions: Oh Philomena

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
speaking of the dzaan addiction... can ardia fulfill the addiction needs if you are made to be addicted to jasvalla?