Is Fall of Eden dead again?

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
It's only been a month and a half since Adler announced that they were doing some quality of life work on the game. That's been done.
It's going to be some time before we see any actual content for the game.
So learn some patience.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
It literally got an announcement of eventual revival not too long ago...
Maybe be patient.

Alyeska

Nov 3, 2018
There was a notice on his patrion just a couple days ago. Err, maybe a little over a week ago? So no its not dead.

Timcanpy

Mar 12, 2019
Glad to see ya back Alder, im not on the Patreon so this did come as a pleasant surprised

i shall patiently wait for yummy content like a good boi :catte:

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Take as much time as you need, Alder. I’m sure whatever comes out will be well worth the wait.

Angel Avalon

Oct 11, 2016
Ok....so..... Ive been away for YEARS. o_O!
Ive seen that FoE was getting started up again to add more content, but then Im seeing nothing? :'(
Did it really die again?? I got my hopes up after all this time my old favorite fapping material was getting revived... T__T
If anything, I just hope Alder is ok... ^_^;; Seems like a really nice talented guy...
Dead or not, still cheerin for you! ^_^;
Oh and thx for the awesome teen fap memories! lol ^_^!
(Cuz i might be gone for another year or years...lol)
So thank youuu!

Loghain101

Aug 30, 2022
so it's been over 2 years now. I was really enjoying FoE. Are we going to get any more content for it or is no one working on it any more?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
so it's been over 2 years now. I was really enjoying FoE. Are we going to get any more content for it or is no one working on it any more?
Did you somehow miss literally the last post in this forum in which I said yesterday

"It's been 3 years since a patch, and that was after like 2 years of dead silence before that. It's fucking dead."

No. Nobody's working on it. It's FUCKING DEAD.

Reactions: MissSilissa
Seems awfully convenient that this game is apparently dead in such a way that at least one person is just now paying it mind, right after the big update focused on one of Savin's characters in COC2...

Want to know what I think? The smutlord here distracted most of the fanbase with long awaited cold elf schlong so that they would be unawares to Savin taking out the competition.

Can anyone actually confirm where they were the day after Eden received it's last update? I thought not. Now someone spread word of this before I'm silenced. The people must know.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
Whoa ok, it seems like there actualy is some story behind. Didn't expict this, to be honest, i've just seen half-dead topic and post here for fun, but nooooooow…
Seems awfully convenient that this game is apparently dead in such a way that at least one person is just now paying it mind, right after the big update focused on one of Savin's characters in COC2...

Want to know what I think? The smutlord here distracted most of the fanbase with long awaited cold elf schlong so that they would be unawares to Savin taking out the competition.

Can anyone actually confirm where they were the day after Eden received it's last update? I thought not. Now someone spread word of this before I'm silenced. The people must know.
What competition? Is Savin leaved Fenoxo? "Cold elf schlong" - Ryn got some freedom?

TheIrishOtaku

Nov 14, 2021
Ireland, dating OmegaUmbra
Whoa ok, it seems like there actualy is some story behind. Didn't expict this, to be honest, i've just seen half-dead topic and post here for fun, but nooooooow…

What competition? Is Savin leaved Fenoxo? "Cold elf schlong" - Ryn got some freedom?
Dude Antler was kidding and there is no story behind this. The game has been dead for years, people stopped working on it because the creators decided they didn't want it to keep going, its as simple as that. But for some reason people keep coming out of the woodwork wondering if the game is still being worked on despite the fact that there hasn't been an update in years. That's why Savin had to put the fact that its dead on the page, which sadly dosen't seem to be working as people like you still keep moseying on back asking questions. If you wanted to know the ''story'' behind this you could have just read back through the thread and all would have become clear. But instead you decided to necro a dead thread and apparently are so oblivious you thought an obviously sarcastic post was evidence of some deeper story or conspiracy, even extrapolating shit that makes no sense from the joking information provided to you. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm getting really tired of people doing stuff like this, its just silly and makes you come across as stupid, which isn't helped by the fact that your posts contain broken English.

TalRasha

Mar 14, 2023
Dude Antler was kidding and there is no story behind this. The game has been dead for years, people stopped working on it because the creators decided they didn't want it to keep going, its as simple as that. But for some reason people keep coming out of the woodwork wondering if the game is still being worked on despite the fact that there hasn't been an update in years. That's why Savin had to put the fact that its dead on the page, which sadly dosen't seem to be working as people like you still keep moseying on back asking questions. If you wanted to know the ''story'' behind this you could have just read back through the thread and all would have become clear. But instead you decided to necro a dead thread and apparently are so oblivious you thought an obviously sarcastic post was evidence of some deeper story or conspiracy, even extrapolating shit that makes no sense from the joking information provided to you. I'm not trying to be a dick but I'm getting really tired of people doing stuff like this, its just silly and makes you come across as stupid, which isn't helped by the fact that your posts contain broken English.
I had my fun, thanks. About my english…well, i'm practicing, but don't worry, it will improve soon enough.
No, it's not finished.
…and will never be finished, i get it already. But thanks anyway.