Is Cured Slave Reaha even possible??

IndianaSeth

Apr 23, 2024
I looked this up so much. If Reaha's confidence is lowered below 60, and then told to leave, it's supposed to give you the option to make her a slave permanently, giving you passive income forever. I looked through GitHub for ways to min/max the confidence loss, but I still can't get her below 60. Is it even possible in a non-edited game or is it only there for false hope?

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
you still get the passive income, and literally ALL of her other content, by curing her. in fact, i believe curing her and making her an amazon in her recent expansion has the highest passive income of all of her options. i am unaware of methods of decreasing confidence, but if you never help her with her addiction, it never goes up and she will pay off her debt eventually, putting you in the scenario you want.

IndianaSeth

Apr 23, 2024
you still get the passive income, and literally ALL of her other content, by curing her. in fact, i believe curing her and making her an amazon in her recent expansion has the highest passive income of all of her options. i am unaware of methods of decreasing confidence, but if you never help her with her addiction, it never goes up and she will pay off her debt eventually, putting you in the scenario you want.
So, please correct me if I'm wrong in my understanding, but are you saying that if I never talk about treating her addiction, or never finish curing her addiction, she'll still pay off her debt at below 60 confidence?