ios version help

percy

Oct 16, 2015
ive looked everywhere but i cant find a guide on how to install the ios versions of TiTS or CoC, i was just wondering if i haven't looked in the right places, or if anyone here could help. I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this,but i don't really know where else to go.

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
Let's start with you grabbing some app installing tweak's know as " appcake " or  "ipainstaller" but do know you will need a fix tweak for ipain if you choose that one so try & get appcake, from there you will need to find a appsync of your iOS, I recommend appsync-unified since it covers all the IOS snyc's from 6-8, From there all you will need to do is push the download links here on the site that will bring you to a download screen where you will choose "open in appcake" from there appcake will handle the rest unless you haven't pushed auto install, then you will need to push the download (after it's finished downloading) & push " install " once appcake says your app is installed you can then close appcake & your app is installed & ready to be played on.