Interested in a Nimin Remake?

• Yes

Votes: 29 96.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

milkywaymrbright

Dec 28, 2020
So as flash dies (although there are plenty of work arounds) I was wondering if people would be interested in recreating Nimin in a modern way. The mechanics are pretty simple and with some preplanning it would not be that tedious to recreate. I have already extracted the main actionscript files from Nimin with the core functionality. (The buttons don't work, but the main story content is fine). However, this file is pretty large. The core is not very organized and while it is not difficult to parse exactly, there is quite a lot of it.

If people are interested I can post it on some collaborative website. (Any recommendations?) We can slowly hack away at it together and turn it into JavaScript. From there, there are a myriad of tools to create a modern web application. If people are interested, I would hook it up into the dynamic character viewer and start commissioning art to be added to the game's characters.

TL;DR
Interested in remaking Nimin? Help me turn the actionscript into javascript! Looking to add art to the game as well!

Andrea

Feb 17, 2018
Nimin.

I recognize the name. I think. Never tried it.

Maybe I'm not your target audience, but I'll need a lot more details if you want me to vote in your poll.

Reactions: Malidica

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
I mean, it was based on Fen's code, sooooo not really quite true.
Sorry I didn't know that I had been playing Nimin for a while before diving into CoC in 2012 [I had been worried it would be a bit to Rapey]

So not the progenitor but a primodial

Reactions: majesticimpurities

WonderLlama2008

Apr 14, 2016
I'd love to see a remake/reboot of Nimin! It's the only TF game I know of where the player character can get so pregnant she/they can't move until they give birth!

Reactions: Colaymorak

Dislexic

Feb 6, 2021
I'm always down for more transformation smut, but I dont know anything about coding, so I cant really help there. Is there anyway I could get my hands on it to give it a try?

Colaymorak

May 24, 2019
I'm always down for more transformation smut, but I dont know anything about coding, so I cant really help there. Is there anyway I could get my hands on it to give it a try?

Here's a link to the last update for the game
Nimin

It's a Flash game, so, y'know, find the alternative Flash player of your choice to try and run it I guess