Infertile yet Pregnant?

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Ehh...

I chose the infertility trait but somehow I am pregnant with eggs, like I get messages by belly is growing and that Im lactating and stuff. Apparently it's due to this 'egg-based Lapinara pregnancy'.

But, once again, the internet really lets me down when trying to investigate this...
How do I remove this? All I find are mid-way ended forum posts about how this is a unrevertable process.

And somehow NPCs start reffering to me as female now, apparently by breast size is increasing?
What in the world is going on. And more pressing; how in the hell do I revert this, how did I even get this in the first place... I mean come on, I specifically chose infertile hoping to now have to deal with this kind of stuff lol.

I am probably overlooking something very simple again but, would appreciate some answers ^^

Last edited:

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I would suggest if you do not like this content to max your stats and read any options carefully. as butt eggs are some of the most easily gotten but hardest to be rid of things in the galaxy. max stats so you don't get overpowered and have it forced on you. read carefully because the content can be worded a little odd at times and you might get egged if you skim. i believe there is a device that can be put up your butt. its a trainer of sorts but if you have the one option on it stops pregnancies i think. don't quote me on that. someone else said it and i am just repeating.

also there is a drug at sera's shop you can get that removes all female things like breasts. its fairly expensive though... so save up and get a few doses to fix it. make sure you don't have the sneezing tits disease. it sucks if you don't want breasts and miss you contracted it.

edit: also that drug will fix being called a girl. as its a score femininity is based off a number so something dropped it bellow 50 i think. so if you take the drug a few times it would push it up above 51 to be male again.

edit2: Infertile perk does not mean no reproduction. I believe it just makes it difficult. correct me if i am wrong. there is a drug you can take that makes you shoot blanks just don't take too much or i think you can't reverse it.

Last edited:

Natetheman223

Apr 18, 2018
Infertile doesn't stop egg-based pregnancies. It says it stops "natural" ones, which would mean the human kind - female egg and male sperm. Lapinara on anything other than lapinara would classify as "not natural".

I'd suggest getting the "incubator" perk next time, as it makes your pregnancies faster. Or just go to the nursery on Tavros and sit through maternity until you lay the eggs.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
But is there like a warning when this is picked up at all? I suddenly have a 10% bigger belly but I have next to no clue

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
if you had butt sex with the thing you fought or had it forced on you when you lost. for one.

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
Woah, that's tons of save files ago. So, there is no real clear indicator when you get this? I've checked my stats regularly. And then thirty days later its suddenly, ''oh hey youre pregnant''

Azrael9986

Jun 13, 2018
I think if you are you can get an exam at the robot doctors. besides that just the messages saying the belly is bigger.

edit: wait also checking your stats in the codex will help with some things not everything though.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Woah, that's tons of save files ago. So, there is no real clear indicator when you get this? I've checked my stats regularly. And then thirty days later its suddenly, ''oh hey youre pregnant''
If you read the lapinara fight and loss scene, it's pretty clear that the lapinara wants to put her eggs in the pc's belly, imo. I'm pretty sure the Lapinara codex entry states that that's how lapinara/infected lapinara reproduce, as well.

You can also check the Codex to see if your PC is pregnant.

Regarding which gender your pc is seen as, you can toggle it in Appearance > Gender option so that no matter how feminine your pc is, you'll always be referred to as male.

Finally, and I say this with the best intentions at heart: this is a text-based game. I strongly encourage you to read more attentively to know what's going on in a scene and avoid things you don't want.

Reactions: Evil

Omnicae

Jun 15, 2018
If you read the lapinara fight and loss scene, it's pretty clear that the lapinara wants to put her eggs in the pc's belly, imo. I'm pretty sure the Lapinara codex entry states that that's how lapinara/infected lapinara reproduce, as well.

You can also check the Codex to see if your PC is pregnant.

Regarding which gender your pc is seen as, you can toggle it in Appearance > Gender option so that no matter how feminine your pc is, you'll always be referred to as male.

Finally, and I say this with the best intentions at heart: this is a text-based game. I strongly encourage you to read more attentively to know what's going on in a scene and avoid things you don't want.

Yeh surely, indeed it is only text so every mistake here is one of my own, I probably complete skipped that battle or something, or just clicked on of the victory options that I shouldnt have. I just kinda hoped that this would be a little easier reverted :p

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Eh, don't worry. I did the same thing when I started playing Coc. Eventually ended up with a monstruosity of a PC with 3 huge dicks, 3 huge racks, mismatched ears, tails and body parts, and a huge libido.
No need to say that I restarted a save file when I finally noticed lol

I just kinda hoped that this would be a little easier reverted :p
Abortion is a big no-no in Fen's games.
Iirc, there were talks of transferring unwanted pregnancies earlier during game dev, but that was a long time ago.