Inessa's Key

aeterna85

Apr 19, 2016
Okay everyone, lets all keep an eye open for Inessa's Key and post if we find the location. I'll do that if I find it first. Any help would be appreciated. :D

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well for future reference...you could try do code hunt too to find such stuff. As it's not like FenCo hiding so deep their game code.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Do you just go into Xanthe's store and talk to her or ? Because I've done everything except have sex with Xanthe and I can't find the key.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think PC must meet her subby sister too and... well dominate that lil subby butterfly at least once. That what say code for key talk option at least (know Inessa, know about her belt and domming her at least once).

Last edited by a moderator:

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Meet Inessa > Have sex with Inessa (I think) > ask about the chastity belt > ask about family > meet Xanthe > ask about Inessa > ask about key > return to Inessa.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Ah, that would be it. I'm not getting the talk about Inessa option with Xanthe.

It's generally a good rule of thumb to keep in mind that with quests of this description character relations are very important, if Steele doesn't know that Inessa has family on Myrellion they wouldn't necessarily think to make the connection with Xanthe.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
I mean that I've used all the option when talking for both of them and I don't get any choice to ask about the key with Xanthe. I remember that way back that I got the option to ask Xanthe about her sister but I don't know if that counts against it for this?

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
I can't say for certain but probably not, I don't think the option would've had any flags to trigger way back then since there wasn't any need for it.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Is anyone else having this problem? I'm curious if I should file a bug report or not.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Have you tried everything listed here in order?

Yes. Myrellion surface isn't charred, I can have sex with Inessa, I've talked about her family and her chastity belt, and I've met her sister Xanthe and talked about Inessa. I think though that the problem might be because I did all of this before the backer patch (Which I am one.) came up months ago and a second talk about Inessa to Xanthe isn't triggering. I can't think of why it doesn't show up when I've already done so and then just incase do it again and it doesn't happen.

Raiu Kusanagi

Jul 3, 2016
I'm having the same issue as Crimson13.  No combination of sex & conversation with Inessa unlocks the option to get the key from Xanthe.

Starstruck

Dec 11, 2015
Once Steele knows that Inessa is connected to someone on Myrellion you can talk to Xanthe about Inessa, which ends with Steele learning that Xanthe has the key, then you can ask about the key.

Intuition isn't all that hard people.

Gammerick

Nov 13, 2015
Yes. Myrellion surface isn't charred, I can have sex with Inessa, I've talked about her family and her chastity belt, and I've met her sister Xanthe and talked about Inessa. I think though that the problem might be because I did all of this before the backer patch (Which I am one.) came up months ago and a second talk about Inessa to Xanthe isn't triggering. I can't think of why it doesn't show up when I've already done so and then just incase do it again and it doesn't happen.

Are you on the public version?

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Are you on the public version?

Well don't I feel stupid. I've been used to using the old TiTs site with just hitting play; I never noticed that on the top left there's a "Backer Builds" tab, I thought it was just the "Play" one. Thanks for helping me and dealing with my stupid ass.

Showard59

Jun 23, 2016
I'm having the same issue. I don't even have the option to talk about Inessa to Xanthe. I have followed all the steps on Smutosaur, but still nothing. Since I'm on the public version, has this not been added in to it yet?