Industrial milking machine aboard the Casstech Z14

ALT-F4

Feb 8, 2017
I posted about this in another thread and also talked about it on Discord, but now it's time to follow the process and start it here.

I want to write a milking station within the ship, similar to the ones we find on New Texas, probably even purchased from there. The JoyCo Magic-Milker 7 is portable, which is nice, but the milk bag breaks if you try to fill it with more than 3000mL or so. I didn't spend all these credits on lactation mods just so my milk would spray everywhere! Being able to store your milk within the ship would be a better, but more expensive, alternative to the portable Magic Milker. It would have three to five milk storage tanks, each with a capacity of, say... 16000mL. Each tank would be limited to one type of milk, of course, the first kind that you put in it. This would allow you to have multiple times of milk on hand, if your character changed milk type. I'm not sure how I'd have it sold yet, but it would involve either adding an option to every NPC that buys milk to buy it straight out of your tanks (something I don't want to do), creating a new NPC somewhere specifically for buying this milk in bulk (something that would make selling the milk a hassle), or having an option to fill milk bags from each tank (probably the best option). I realize milk prices in the game are dead cheap, but if I can sell Reaha's milk, I should be able to sell mine too, without the risk and hassle of broken milk bags.

"But wait," I can hear some of you say. "The Casstech Z14 is a small ship. How are you supposed to fit in one milk tank, let alone three to five?" The answer is simple. Use narrow tanks and stand them on their end. They would look like wide pipes either built into the wall or just next to the wall. The milking apparatus itself would not be very big, it could either descend from the ceiling so one can sit in a comfortable chair while it happens, or be built into a sort of bed that one lays face down on.

As for size: A two liter bottle of soda pop is about a foot tall. Most rooms are between seven or eight feet tall. So a seven foot tall pipe or tank with an interior diameter of that two liter bottle, taking into account that the bottles have a neck but the pipe/tank would not, would easily have a capacity of about 16000mL. Of course, with that length, if the diameter is increased even a tiny bit, it would dramatically increase the storage capacity...

Or whatever! The milking stalls in NT don't have an elaborate description that I've seen, so it can all be as vague as that.
Because Celise would be all over that. You'd drain your balls into a storage tank and then leave the ship to have adventures and stuff, and when you got back, Celise ate it all. She might even have oozed into the tank to lick off the inside and get every last drop. While this is amusing as a scenario, it goes against what I want to do - monetize the character's body fluids. Also, semen pumping is not my fetish. :ghost:

If this makes it in, I would like to add an option to Yammi where she makes ice cream out of your own milk. She already makes it out of Reaha's milk, so it fits in with what she can do. If I've already gone to the trouble of getting Vanae lactation, I want purple ice cream. If I got Nyrea milk, I want that extra nutritious ice cream. I'm not sure what, if any, effect I would give them. It's easy to say Vanae ice cream raises lust, but would Nyrea ice cream restore hit points or energy or both? Something to think on, but not insurmountable.

In addition, if this is well received, I would like to write a couple more scenes that interact with crew members: Celise sucking Steele's cock while they are getting milked, and some kind of interaction with Reaha. She massages Steele while she is getting milked, or feeds Steele from her breasts, something like that.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I welcome any and all feedback.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
I'm all for it considering I like milky characters, but for as long as this remains just speculation in the idea forum almost no one is going to take you seriously or at very best someone will be so disappointed of it not becoming a reality that they write it themselves. I might be a poor example but most of the time people know that I'm working on the idea I've posted and that's enough for most people to have at least a little bit of faith in you. Not to mention they can see a weekly progress update posted into the doc that I've made available.

Day 1 of an ideas birth is basically feedback and support gathering, from there on you have to decide whether or not you want to go through with it. If you want to include characters of other writers in your scenes you might want to get permission from their authors first or risk scrapping your scene for something else, rewriting is always an ass.

You do know that Celise likes milk too right? She would sleep in that tank if she got the chance, maybe include a scene where while you have a Fenrir drone on your ship you walk into your milking room to find her pleasuring Celise into submission because you've told her not to touch the tanks and she did anyway. Disobeying your rules needs appropriate punishment yes?

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Your planning looks good so far, lets hope you keep at it and produce some wonderfully milky scenes. Celise could be included in an alternate draining to clean out a tank if you don't want the scene to be a generic "You press a button and watch as bubbles from the drain below float to the top only to pop at the rapidly sinking surface of your milk. Creating a whirlpool as the lactic fluids are flushed away, soon leaving only a few droplets remaining as proof that this tank had fluids in the past.".

On the subject of what's in the doc so far, 10K creds is a bit cheap don'tcha think? Emily's cock milker costs 35K and it isn't even industrial as far as I know, I know it's old and all but bumping it up to 15 or even 20K is going to make the price tag of even an old industrial milker much more realistic. I know the majority of TiTs characters aren't going to be boobipedes so I'm assuming you have not yet accounted for future multiple breast rows, just pointing out something you may not have thought of.

You've said that semen pumping isn't your fetish but with dick nipples it's basically the same thing, not saying you should include dick pumps I'm just saying that someone else might think you could just as well add one.

ALT-F4

Feb 8, 2017
the price
I knew someone would say something about the price. Whoever adds this scene to the game can adjust it. I chose to make it "cheap" because there aren't very many large rewards that I've seen in this game, and I don't want someone to have to grind in the deep caverns or whatever for three hours just to access this content.

multiple breast rows
pc.fullChest seems suitable for this, it appears to be what's used in both the NT milkers and the smaller magic milker scenes. I don't see this as an obstacle.

someone might say you should add dick milking
If someone does say this, I will encourage them to write their own scene for it. I will be happy to collaborate but it's not something I'm going to write myself.

tom 1561

Dec 10, 2015
I like this idea a lot. And since you work around the theme of monetizing your fluids, I just had this little idea.
How about when you buy the milker but you only have 1 storage tank?
In my opinion this would give some reason to use your money to invest in yourself.