Increase stats

AmamiRiku

Oct 27, 2015
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you guys could tell me all the places where I can increase various stats on my characters without actually leveling up. (ie: some actions on Gwendy's farm increase your strength)

Thanks

leftbracket

Oct 23, 2015
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if you guys could tell me all the places where I can increase various stats on my characters without actually leveling up. (ie: some actions on Gwendy's farm increase your strength)

Thanks

I never knew much about going places and doing actions to increase your stats, but I can recommend that if you're willing to put up with a fairly tedious process, then just make as many bottles of Lobos as you can and go to town. If you don't mind the transformations, then you'll get lots of points in strength, dexterity, toughness, and spirit. If you don't feel like grinding in the forest for ingredients, desert merchants or Cale usually have most of what you need. I know this wasn't what you really had in mind, but I hope it helps at least a bit!

Klaital

Oct 22, 2015
There isn't too many such things that I know of. The milking contest in Gwendy's farm increases dex, the random encounter at crossroads and king's road with the patrol asking you if your adventurers or bandits will increase charisma if you choose adventurers, likewise the random encounter in crossroads and king's roads about finding the bandits increases charisma if you choose the extort option. Those are all that I can think of, and all of those have a cap to how high they can raise the stat in question. Also as the above poster mentioned, the various transformative potions raise some stats, though I believe its usually a trade-off, as in they raise some stat and lower another, and I also think that if you drink too many of them you will bad end, at least Miranda warns about losing your mind if you overuse them in one of the early meetings (explaining how the wolves in the forest used to be people that drank too many of those potions).

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Gwendy farm is good place to grind stats. Actualy even picking work orpion (and not exactly taking on challange from Gwendy) will rise few stats. But they got set caps so better do it all on lvl 1 - checking my saves form fresh start and after mostly maxing stats from grin at farm my start str/sta/dex/int/spi/lib/cha rised from 14/15/13/13/13/13 to 17/17/30/22/31/21/31

Also TF can rise sometimes stats without any transformation actualy and not even lowering other stats is you use correct TF item. I usualy use Equinum to boost strenght and stamina (sometimes I can get one or both stats boost without any other effects but it's like once for 20-30 uses), other ones TF can rise one stat when lowering other one so best thing is good old save-load to get desired stat boosts with few unexpected changes/decreses in stats.