increase penis size

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
Get a ton of throbb from Penny and keep popping doases till you get something massive then go to her. Then realize that you've made a mistake with something that size.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Get a ton of throbb from Penny and keep popping doases till you get something massive then go to her. Then realize that you've made a mistake with something that size.
That's something I've been thinking about with this game. You can grow an absolutely gigantic dong, and it's kind of funny to think of your character walking around with that kind of third leg. Or fifth leg, if you're a taur. But having one cuts you off from a lot of sex content, because there's a lot of NPCs you can't fit a giant dick into. I think it'd be hilarious to have a character with a cock like Atha in her first video, which is supposed to be about 30". But even with one half that size, I still run into "you're too big for her" stuff. I get why the game's made like that, but sometimes I wish it wasn't.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Slab, that's why multi-dicks are your friend. Pro tip, keep the more modest sized penis in slot number one. Having the mega dong in slot number one excludes you from a lot of stuff.

And horsecock. Has it's own sheath!

• Wow

Violent_Peace

Sep 16, 2015
That's something I've been thinking about with this game. You can grow an absolutely gigantic dong, and it's kind of funny to think of your character walking around with that kind of third leg. Or fifth leg, if you're a taur. But having one cuts you off from a lot of sex content, because there's a lot of NPCs you can't fit a giant dick into. I think it'd be hilarious to have a character with a cock like Atha in her first video, which is supposed to be about 30". But even with one half that size, I still run into "you're too big for her" stuff. I get why the game's made like that, but sometimes I wish it wasn't.

That's why you get two junks, one for Long dick style and a second small chub for sluts like Anno or fem bois like Kase to fit in their bums.

Aullama

Creator
Dec 12, 2016
Condensol is your friend

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
Slab, that's why multi-dicks are your friend. Pro tip, keep the more modest sized penis in slot number one. Having the mega dong in slot number one excludes you from a lot of stuff.

And horsecock. Has it's own sheath!

That's why you get two junks, one for Long dick style and a second small chub for sluts like Anno or fem bois like Kase to fit in their bums.

Condensol is your friend
I get all that. I wasn't looking for a solution, just talking about something I'd been thinking about. And having two different-sized dicks always seemed weird to me. But thanks for the tip about dick #1 being the smaller one.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
Then realize that you've made a mistake with something that size.

this is exactly what i did
got a gigantic dick to lock myself out of every other scene and then reloaded a save after i got the scene.
its kinda sad really, i was hoping the docking scene was you putting your dick into azra rather than the other way around (to avoid such massive-ness) oh well

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London

I just keep one of my many Steeles as a goo-girl. Then if I wanna access a scene that requires something in particular, I can just have her blow Kiro and get more than enough biomass to shift into anything that's required.

Bumerang

Jun 8, 2021
Isn't there a "wiki" button that has the click to read more option? I haven't played this game in a while and might have lost a thing or two. But basically, there weren't many tricks that I had to research. In general the game is fun; from the very beginning, passing levels was a piece of cake, but some levels were just something. Anyways, since I started dating, I didn't play as I was physically exhausted. My girlfriend played this game too, and we had a hell of a lot of inspired ideas from the game, lol.

Last edited:

Nora Steele

Dec 17, 2020
Wiki says your dick needs to be at least 8.1 inches wide, idk if that's changed or not.

You could use DendroGro for that, expand dong with Synphia's mouth on Uveto, use Dicksprout or save edit. Or take Throbb like Logan Cassina does, but I was never that daring to use it that way. Always seemed like a quick way to trigger a bad end since the dick growth effects got rarer and rarer with each successive dose.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016