In search of RP buddy/buddies! Newbie hoping to join a thread or two

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hi anybody reading this! This seems like a common spiel, but as the title says, I'm a fenoxo roleplay spectator turned newbie looking to join the pervs and peeps round here in any thread that's open for having me.

Things to keep in mind:

- I don't have to tell you that school's the bitch of living. I'll do my damndest to make time whenever I can for a thread, but honestly I might be slow to respond on week days.
- I have a solid boatload of experience with forum rp, furries and not, but never before back and forth smut. With the threads I've started reading so far, I'm craving the stuff, and hopefully the experience I do have saves me from a few newbish mistakes.
- No matter the setting, any character of mine will be riding the rainbow and fucking or romancing what they can regardless of gender or sex, probably. (But my characters will probably be all herms because who doesn't want the best of both worlds.) I'm not picky on fetishes of characters, either, so throw my way what you will!

That's about all for that. Shoot me a direct message or comment if interested in having me around.

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm interested, but it'd be rough to potentially run one. If you'd want to maybe GM/partial-run a thread, that would be a big seller.

Regardless, you let me know yer thoughts of what you're looking for. We can definitely talk shop and try to put something together.