[In progress] Magnolia, half-lupine dickgirl nun gmilf

SleepyJoslyn

Jan 13, 2021
I like the idea of slightly corrupted yet wholesome dickgirl nuns, so I decided to try writing a slightly corrupted yet wholesome dickgirl nun.

Magnolia is a tall, mysterious half-lupine hermit living in the frostwood in an abandoned chapel she has converted into her home. She dresses like a nun and worships Lumia, but there is more to her than meets the eye.

This is a work in progress, and if any of you folks have feedback as to what I can change, improvements to flow, and other constructive criticisms, and things you may wish to see (i.e. corruption, particular sex scenes, etc) I would greatly appreciate it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yo99RYWdySCO-OswdPxa_py2wrXYwrG69USbzPLBIr0/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

LonelyHydra

Apr 26, 2020
If you're still free to take suggestions, I'd like to see this follower of fertility:
-Take responsibility for any litter she fathers
-Take an interest in aiding those to take the trials of fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood
-Go full herm, cause pregnant nun.

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Did you submit this via the form at the bottom of the event writer's guide?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I don't think Joslyn's actually done/ready to submit this; it's more of an "editors/thoughts wanted" post.

SleepyJoslyn

Jan 13, 2021
If you're still free to take suggestions, I'd like to see this follower of fertility:
-Take responsibility for any litter she fathers
-Take an interest in aiding those to take the trials of fertility, pregnancy, and motherhood
-Go full herm, cause pregnant nun.

Thanks for the suggestion!
As an apprentice lumian nun, she will be learning how to do blessings for fertility/virility,
impregnating champ and taking care of her cubs will be in the future.

Reactions: LonelyHydra