In for the Long Haul (for Logardidnothingwrong)

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Angus looks back at her for just a moment, thoroughly dumbed by satisfaction. After he's dispensed the majority of his seed, he pulls out, his drool-slick cock slipping out from the depths of Sarai's throat just in time for a final hefty blast to land across her face.

The captain chuckles a cruel, bellowing laugh yet again, terribly amused by Sarai's enthusiasm.

"More than ever right now, Angus, I mean it. We've found gold: a natural virgin slut." He says, though there's no way Angus isn't too blissed out to hear him.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Sarai is still too dazed to say or even think much. She leans forward against Angus her cum smeared face on display as she tries to catch her breath, tries to gather her thoughts.

Once she manages to gather her wits she starts cleaning her face off breathing a little heavily. When she finishes she turns back to face the Captain. "Is that all you want from me? May I return to my... accommodations?" She asks

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Angus tentatively holds Sarai's shoulders to support her, awkward and stiff-armed, and a bit red in the face as the realization of how actually rough he was sinks in. As she speaks, the captain's expression sours, and she receives the harshest single spanking he's given her thus far.

"What did I say, slave? You speak when I allow it. Not anytime otherwise," he nags. "You're lucky. I wasn't planning to make you cum, because I never expected how sensitive of a whore you'd be. Speak your gratitude for that, then."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Angus would notice it. A quick flare of utter hatred in her eyes before she buries it and turns to face him again.

"Thank you for helping me cum sir." She manages to say with an effort. She's going to keep her wits about her. She's going to maintain her calm. This man won't get under her skin. She won't allow it. She has to survive through this. Let him humiliate her for now. She'll find her way to freedom.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Not unlike if she were a dog, the captain strokes Sarai's hair after she speaks, sneering all the while.

"Good girl. I'll forgive this, but don't test me again. Angus, put her with the other one and have Dia watch her. You may finally rest." He instructs simply. Angus tries to tug her to her feet, clearly hoping to scurry away quickly at the dismissal.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
She moves to her feet and quickly moves to follow him. She wants to be away from this petty cruel captain. She needs time to think. Time to process. She follows Angus back out onto the deck and wonders what this "Dia" is like and if perhaps the other girl might be a good ally in an escape attempt...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Angus leads Sarai along with one hand and frantically tucks his newly-spent dick away with the other. He seems about as eager as she is to get away from the captain, if it’s even possible, and the door to his cabin slams carelessly behind them.

When they reemerge on the deck, the sun shines notably brighter than before. It’s still a cloudy day, but it’s sunny enough compared to earlier to mark the time as about noon.

Angus walks her across the deck in awkward silence, before suddenly running in thought, “I’m sorry to get rough on you, hey? The captain expects it, so we can see what you’re made of, y’know? And uh... I did get carried away.”

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
She sighs and responds. "It's alright Angus. You got into it and you're the type of guy to take charge. If that man hadn't been there I would have enjoyed it. So what is this "Dia" like? I get the feeling she isn't as friendly as you are big guy."

She looks tired but determined as Angus leads her to the other door.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"Ha. I really hope I'm not your standard for 'friendly.' What kind of assholes were you hanging out with before getting here, gal? I'm just some chump holding you captive." He says with a self-deprecating snort. "And Dia, well... try not to hate her? She's got it rough. Real rough. More than me, even though we're both kinda slaves ourselves. She's just doing what she has to, mostly, 'cept for when she gets mad, which is about all of the time and... yeah, you'll probably hate her. I won't blame you, but I don't blame her so much either."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"I see. Well thanks for the heads up big guy. Every little bit help right..." She says as they finally arrive at the door.

"I've always thought knowing was better than not. If you know your situation at least you can think about it and plan accordingly." She says absently as he leads her in...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Angus doesn't say anything. He just subtly shakes his head and sighs a little. At least Sarai knows that he heard her.

After their trek back below deck, they reach the door near to the one she woke up in. He opens it up, and inside, the panther woman from before, presumably Dia, is sitting watchfully in a simple chair with a sour look on her face. She's guarding the other captive, a short, curvy human woman with ebony skin, who is as much of a cumstained mess as before. She almost looks peaceful, ironically, in that she is currently out cold in the center of the floor.

Upon their entry, Dia's ear twitches in agitation. Her sour look doesn't falter for even a second as she takes in the sight of them, appraising Sarai with the dangerous glare of a predator. She could swear that Dia's intense blue gaze could cut right through her where she stands.

So, awkward as ever, Angus clears his throat to speak. "The captain told me to leave her with you. She's been nothing but easy, so no need to worry, huh?"

"I don't need to worry," Dia says tersely. "I can see from here that she's weak. Let go of her, and leave."

"Okay. Um, great." Angus mutters. He gives Sarai a slight pat on the shoulder and hastily makes his retreat. She can hear the lock click behind him.

And so it is only her, her new guard, and the woman on the floor to exist in utter silence with. Dia doesn't even spare her a word, simply pointing at the floor next to the human woman as if expecting Sarai to sit.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
She gives Angus a last sardonic smile before moving to sit on the floor. This Panther woman can act as intimidating as she likes. Sarai isn't phased. She closes her eyes and begins to process everything that she has learned so far. The crew of this sadist captain aren't all happy to be here. That might be something she can use once they make it back to land. She has to learn more and prepare. This poor human woman might make a decent confederate for an escape plan but until she knows for sure she is going to keep quiet and pay close attention to the goings of the ship.

Dia thinks she's weak. Thinking before you act isn't weakness...

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
It's not easy to relax with Dia sitting and staring. She has her arms crossed, emulating classic "you can't fuck with me" posture, as if at any moment Sarai or the human woman will indeed try to fuck with her. It's no comfort that Dia can't seem to twist her facial expression into anything that isn't a glare, either. But, as Sarai remains calm and silent, she seems to settle into something of a state of ease, or as much of a state of ease that her high-strung captor can manage. Her narrowed eyes become more calculating than outright vitriolic as she assesses Sarai anew.

"How did you end up here?" she suddenly blurts out, sharp of tone. "You're so calm, but you know what's going to happen, don't you?"

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"A spiked drink and a liars smile." She answered to the first question. "I remain calm because panic will not change my situation. I am better served by remaining calm and collected." She answers the second.

She looks surprisingly serene considering her situation her posture relaxed her expression calm. She look over at Dia to see if she will deign to respond to her answers.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Dia's look of confusion is even disgruntled. With a quirked brow and her lip poised in a half-snarl, she takes a truly long moment to consider what Sarai's said.

"The one on the floor next to you could learn something about that," she says.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"Perhaps." Sarai comments pondering for a moment before asking. "When she wakes I would like to be allowed to help her clean herself. There's no point in her being a mess especially if your... captain plans on selling her."

She seems fairly firm on this point. Even if her voice remained calm and level.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Dia's ear twitches again, the same tense agitation as before seizing her posture.

"Did the captain say you could speak without being asked something?" Dia questions quite harshly. Despite this, not even her own captor can deny the logic of Sarai's sentiment. "I'm sure he'll have you both be showered. But... you may help her clean herself. It would make her easier to look at. Although, I wish you the best in getting through to her when she wakes."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
She nods and settles down to wait for the woman to wake. She's going to help her attain some kind of calm. She has to if this woman is going to in any way help them escape. Panic will lead them to nothing but ruin. She will show this poor human that.

She settles next to the woman and waits. She needs a friendly face when she wakes....

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
In time, the woman does wake, stirring with a startled gasp to sit upright. The way she'd been indelicately slumped on her side obscured the natural beauty she possesses, which Sarai now sees in full view. An elegant and soft face, warm (albeit terrified) brown eyes, full lips, staunch curls of wiry hair falling down her back... if only she weren't besmeared by semen.

Her gaze falls upon Sarai, and she tenses, backing up to put a foot of space between them. When she notices Dia, fresh rage grips her features.

"You! The bitch who lets them get away with this! Don't you sit there like you're above it all! What makes you think you're better than helping us? And who is this?"

Dia looks like she wants to groan. Her eyes scream "I knew this would happen."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Sarai uses all the training and education she received at the temple to approach the woman calmly.

"I am Sarai and I am a captive here like you. I'm going to help you get cleaned up so you can have a little dignity." She uses one of her people's special gifts to communicate with her almost silently.

"If you calm yourself we stand a better chance here." She whispers.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
"I don't..." the woman starts, before quickly trailing off into silence. When she whips her head to look at Sarai, she can see a smattering of subtle freckles on either dark cheek. Great reservoirs of tears fill her eyes, threatening to spill free, but as Sarai's words truly hit her, she swears she can see them flicker with new resolve. She breathes deeply, surely to steel her nerves, and settles to sit a bit closer to Sarai.

"I'll be calm. Fine." She says, though Sarai knows the acrid flavor of the statement is directed toward Dia, not her.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"I'm glad to hear it. Let's get you cleaned up. A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be in such a state." She gets up and waits for Dia to guide them to a place they can wash themselves.

Thanking the gods and stars that the Woman was able to be rallied like this and looking to Dia for her next movement.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The woman is awestruck by Sarai's tranquility. She's too loaded with emotion to say anything more, but there is a faint blush now in her cheeks that wasn't there just earlier. She's pacified for the moment, and seems as thankful as Sarai is to have an ally.

It isn't much longer before a knock on the wall signals it's their time, as does the coarse bellowing of a voice Sarai doesn't recognize. "Dia! Come wash up the whores! I can't hold the sailors off forever!"

Dia gets to her feet and sharply commands them. "Alright. You heard him. Stand yourselves up and turn around. I don't want any trouble or talk out of either of you."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
She grabs the other womans hand and gives it a squeeze to reassure her before standing with her and turning around. She's not going to say anything because that would just incite these barbarians to further hostile action.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
The woman musters a smile for Sarai, keeping the grip tight and giving her a look of utter faith. That is, until Dia none-too-gently wrenches them apart by their respective shoulders and shoves them towards the door.

"Come on. Showers are never empty for long." She huffs, fishing out her key to unlock the room.

They're led quickly (and much more forcefully than Angus handled her) out and through a different door. It's generous to call the new room a shower. More accurately, it's a cold, stone-floored room with a drain in it, two faucets protruding from the wall with two different water pipes, and a single shelf with a few haphazardly-folded towels on it. Dia positions Sarai under one, and her fellow captive under the other. Then, she lets them go and stands defensively by the door, leaving them to figure out the rest. There are no stalls, curtains, etc. It really is as simple as it looks.

The human woman turns her faucet on and stands by the stream, hesitant to get undressed.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
Sarai gives the woman another encouraging smile and strips down, if the woman still seems hesitant she will help her then help the both of them wash, cold or not feeling clean for the first time in a long while is going to feel good and she makes sure to help fully clean the woman first before taking care of herself. When they are both clean which didn't take that long in the grand scheme of things. When they finished she would help the woman back into her clothing and dress herself before giving Dia a resolute nod.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Her apprehension certainly begins to clear with Sarai's kindness. She allows her to help her out of her clothes, and she briefly squeezes her hand again in gratitude before pulling it back. The water is excruciatingly cold, which she realizes with a whimper. Sarai's helping hands make the process as pleasant as it can be, though, and the cold water only makes it easier for the woman to huddle against her some for warmth as the filth on their bodies is finally washed away.

When she's finished with her, and as Sarai cleans herself, she suddenly feels a gentle hand on her shoulder. Her fellow captive brushes her hair from her face and looks her in the eye.

"My name's Gabrielle, by the way," she whispers. "When we make it out of this, I hope to see more of you, huh?"

Surprisingly, Dia doesn't break them up. She just watches with the same quirked brow as she usually has. When they're dressed, she hands them each their own towel.

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"I'd like that Gabrielle." Sarai would say before accepting the towel, drying herself fully and helping Gabrielle do the same. When they are both as presentable as they can be she faces Dia with a confident look and a nod. Her hand still in the human womans and her posture as ready as it can be for what comes next.

Slemmandre

Oct 1, 2016
Dia assesses them both, her lip curled curtly. Without warning, she takes the towel back, bends Sarai halfway over, and roughly buffs her head of hair as if it weren't dry enough. Then, she combs her fingers briskly through, freshing up the part. It's strange certainly, as a show of dominance, but she does it with care enough not to hurt Sarai, enough so that it may feel surprisingly good?

"You were still soaked. I can't have you dripping all over the floor. But come on, now. We're probably hitting land soon."

Lorgardideverythingwrong

Sep 16, 2019
"Very well. We'll follow your lead." She says keeping her voice confident despite her surprise at Dia's actions. When they're back on land her people's natural affinity for nature will allow her to make use of what little magic she has. They won't be expecting it and she can use that to get her and Gabrielle away..

She looks over at the human woman and gives her a friendly smile before giving Dia a nod and following her out.