[In Development] Wild Life - Adult RPG

Graav

Aug 26, 2015
Italy
Overall is a good pre alpha, a few problem with character pose where they go under the ground a little and dont sit on the chair during the blowjob scene, camera problem when walking under water (xD) and a pretty funny moment when press X and/or P.
Oh yeah in Character Selection you wrote "Coose Map".

Last edited:

Kuparadza

Jul 19, 2017
It has great potential, will be keeping an eye on it.
Paying money only to see a censored build is bullshit though, especially considering many people will pirate it anyway.

cyanide69

Feb 28, 2017
I have two questions at this point.

First question, since you said you plan on making beasts playable, is there any transformation content planned? For example obtaining items/essences/something from defeating and fucking beasts that will allow player character to gradually transform into them?

And second, is there any herm/futa content present or planned?

AdeptusSteve

Jun 26, 2017
Kuparadza:
Thanks, the way the support for our project is growing makes me also confident of its potential.
Also, I dont judge people for pirating. But its a very big complicated project with high demands and several people involved so we need the funding. I already worked over a year on it on the side - for no pay. So Id ask to not judge me for designing the tiers in a way that biases towards higher average support. In the end we need it.

cyanide:
Beast transformation: Its a thing I have been thinking about a bit. Not sure if or how we will implement it yet.
As for your second question, no im afraid that content is not planned. I might add it once the game has been completed to my vision.

lightningshifter

Aug 27, 2015
Kuparadza:
Thanks, the way the support for our project is growing makes me also confident of its potential.
Also, I dont judge people for pirating. But its a very big complicated project with high demands and several people involved so we need the funding. I already worked over a year on it on the side - for no pay. So Id ask to not judge me for designing the tiers in a way that biases towards higher average support. In the end we need it.

cyanide:
Beast transformation: Its a thing I have been thinking about a bit. Not sure if or how we will implement it yet.
As for your second question, no im afraid that content is not planned. I might add it once the game has been completed to my vision.

I think it would certainly be interesting if there was transformation content in a game of this caliber. This would certainly be the closest to an AAA budget game graphically if I had to say so. I'm sure in this little corner of the adult games market that many people here would be very interested to see transformation content.

AdeptusSteve

Jun 26, 2017
Hey friends, we have scheduled a release of our pre-alpha build version 0.02 for tomorrow. Keep an eye on our patreon posts for it.
If you have any questions or so, just ask them here Ill do my best to reply as I can. Or message me on discord.
Thanks to everyone,

-S

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Great models and graphics Steve.

What can you play as?

Female human, Male human, Beastman?

KingBBC

Nov 1, 2016
Thanks, currently only female human, but male human and beastman will be playable at some point too.

Noticed "Q" for Fightmode, who/what are we exactly fighting with?

Nothing as of the current build i assume or do you need to head out further in the desert?

AdeptusSteve

Jun 26, 2017
what engine are you using? unity?
Unreal Engine 4. Also got a few new images of the game:
tumblr_owgav7eQGo1vozk0bo1_1280.jpg

There is a few more of those screenshots in the public 18.09.2017 post on our patreon if you want to see more :)

Roberto

Mar 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Jash, post: 231675, membro: 2247"] real wut [/ QUOTE]

Seria interessante ter um relacionamento com um cavalo.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
[QUOTE = "Jash, post: 231675, membro: 2247"] real wut [/ QUOTE]

Seria interessante ter um relacionamento com um cavalo.

Google translate to the rescue for those of us who have no fucking idea what this means.

"It would be interesting to have a relationship with a horse."

that all depends on the game developers tastes and if they are actual horses or horsemen/morphs.

AdeptusSteve

Jun 26, 2017
About the horse: No, unfortunately that sort of content cant be produced by us as it is forbidden by our source funding platform: Patreon.
About Engine: We use Unreal Engine 4