Impossible Combinations

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
This thread is for show combinations of TFs that are impossible to pull off for one reason or another in the game. I'm creating this thread in the hope the it puts a light on them and that it later becomes possible to create these combos.

Let me start this out by stating that currently in TiTs it is impossible to have ruskvel ears and have everything else be laquine morph. Ruskvel ears require no fur and non muzzle face, but laquine ears always as their last tf transform your ears into bunny ears.

budha

Dec 6, 2015
last 5 mins you can remove laquine ears under appearance and avoid the ear transformation.

Reactions: PalletTown

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
Multiple times, I've thought "this is impossible, how the hell am I going to do this?" about a particular combo I want. But each time I found a way to solve it; I've never actually encountered an impossible combination. Usually I'm pretty conservative with my goals so it's not too bad

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I'm interesting in knowing what the impossible combinations are, I save scum like crazy to force through my preferred combos, so it would be helpful to know ahead of time what is possible.

TFMaster

I tried to make an anthro Displacer Beast once (It’s a D&D monster if you don’t know what it is than look it up) I tried using Canine TFs and the Tentacool Pill but I ended up with either an anthro canine, a tentacle beast or a combination of the two. Maybe there’s a way to do it without save editing but if so I wouldn’t know it.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
I tried to make an anthro Displacer Beast once (It’s a D&D monster if you don’t know what it is than look it up) I tried using Canine TFs and the Tentacool Pill but I ended up with either an anthro canine, a tentacle beast or a combination of the two. Maybe there’s a way to do it without save editing but if so I wouldn’t know it.
To make a small correction, coeurls and displacer beasts are feline. In fact, only coeurl derivative I know that is canine is Third's abandoned race.

Reactions: Raindrops

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I made one in like 5 minutes starting with a human. OD on tentatool with a bit of savescuming to get a pair of back tentacles, use a terran treat to get rid of tentacle hair if you get it and reload if you get lubed skin if you don't want it, and then use catnip to go full cat. Or get really lucky with SSTDs like I did and contract Furpies type C and use catnip to touch up. After that you can use the salon to get your fur/hair color to whatever you want, but you will need to wait for the other colorizing mods to unlock if you want to muck with them and don't want to trust the random ones.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a feline-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

You have a cat-like face, complete with a moist nose and whiskers. Your black fur hides green skin underneath. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and slender lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The very long, green hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a rough, cute tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur, and two oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. Each tentacle contains a hefty knot with a long, nub-lined shaft and tipped with a cum-drooling slit, perfect for mass breeding. You are soaked in visible splotches of girl-juice, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have tiny hips, and your perky, muscular rear end molds closely against your form. A soft black cat-tail sprouts just above your ass, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a flat, athlete’s chest, wiry with muscle, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are green.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your animal-prick is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A fuzzy cum-packed sack filled with two nuts swings low under your throbbing cat-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Tailcocks and Tailcunt. I hear trying to get both with leads to... weirdness.

TFMaster

To make a small correction, coeurls and displacer beasts are feline. In fact, only coeurl derivative I know that is canine is Third's abandoned race.

Not again! The last time I mentioned this someone told me the exact same thing, that Displacer Beasts are Feline not Canine. I guess I just forgot.

I made one in like 5 minutes starting with a human. OD on tentatool with a bit of savescuming to get a pair of back tentacles, use a terran treat to get rid of tentacle hair if you get it and reload if you get lubed skin if you don't want it, and then use catnip to go full cat. Or get really lucky with SSTDs like I did and contract Furpies type C and use catnip to touch up. After that you can use the salon to get your fur/hair color to whatever you want, but you will need to wait for the other colorizing mods to unlock if you want to muck with them and don't want to trust the random ones.

You started your journey as a human, but you’ve become a feline-morph over the course of your adventures. You’re a good 6 feet tall by ancient imperial measurements and 1.83 meters in the more accepted metric system. Right now, you’re wearing a set of dress clothes, using a set of plain briefs for underwear, and girding your upper body with an undershirt.

You have a cat-like face, complete with a moist nose and whiskers. Your black fur hides green skin underneath. Overall, your visage has an androgynous set of features that would work on either a male or a female and slender lips. Your eyes bear a vertical slit instead of rounded pupils, surrounded by a green iris. The very long, green hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute, fuzzy feline ears, sprouting from atop your head and pivoting towards any sudden noises. Your mouth contains a rough, cute tongue.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers, mostly covered in a layer of black fur, and two oily, prehensile phalluses sprout from your shoulders and back. They are retractable at will and can move on their own volition. Each tentacle contains a hefty knot with a long, nub-lined shaft and tipped with a cum-drooling slit, perfect for mass breeding. You are soaked in visible splotches of girl-juice, making your messy sexcapades obvious to everyone around you. Your hands are still largely human in shape and dexterity aside from the fairly feline claws that have replaced your fingernails. You have tiny hips, and your perky, muscular rear end molds closely against your form. A soft black cat-tail sprouts just above your ass, curling and twisting with every step to maintain perfect balance. Two digitigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in soft, padded cat-paws. Your midriff is fairly well-toned.

You have a flat, athlete’s chest, wiry with muscle, capped with one 0.2-inch nipple each. The average-sized areolae are green.

Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your animal-prick is 8 inches long and 1.3 inches across. It ends in a tapered head, ringed in small, fleshy nubs that terrans have taken to calling “barbs” in spite of their softness. More of these “barbs” line the shaft, but they’re largest at the base, where they are likely to be rubbed against a clit mid-coitus. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A fuzzy cum-packed sack filled with two nuts swings low under your throbbing cat-cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 0.8 inches across.

You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Thanks! I’ll have to try that out sometime soon.

PalletTown

Sep 10, 2015
Btw, I did manage to get the bunny morph with raskvel ears thing made it was just one of the most frustrating builds I ever made. What I found out was that for all the bunny tfs you need fur, but the get fur from laquine ears you need and to get bunny ears. So you have to first get the raskvel ears, prime yourself by using another tf to get fur like canine poppers then remove the laquine ears within 5 mins of it finishing to get the build. But it is still possible