[Implimented] Hardlight Anti-grav Jock

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Hello everyone,

For my first submission, I took the submission advice and started small with a clothing item. This is a sort of 'companion' item to the HL bra, with a small feature for players with large balls. The entry is complete and edited.

Complete Code is provided for implementing the item and feature, though for the latter, the syntax for checking what lowerUndergarment the PC is wearing may need correction.

Thanks for taking a look!

Hardlight Anti-grav Jock

Edited: to update code status

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
From what I read over, the spelling, grammar, and sentence structure seem to be flawless. As for the coding aspects, that is -really- not my area of expertise. I hope you are able to get these in, they sound really neat.
Just as an added side though, maybe you could add in versions with different colors? Just an idea.

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Thanks RanmaChan and Z vos (who commented on the doc) for checking it over!

I definitely hope to be able to get the egregiously endowed modification in; it's simple and doesn't do much, but seems like it'd add some neat flavor.

I thought that different colors seems pretty neat, but depending on how it's done I think it might be too much of a hassle for the TiTS team. There also isn't really a parser tag in place for describing color of undergarments, so all that would really change is the item's tool tip and not the in-game text. Maybe color could be thrown in the item description variable so that [pc.lowerUndergarment] reads like "red hardlight jock" but then there would need to be a method to set that game variable from a flag as the description isn't kept in the save data. So... probably not something they'd want to deal with. Because non of the other clothes really have color variants, I don't think they'd want to make variants for this one. (variants being multiple items in the store, like blue HL, red HL, green HL, etc.) Thanks a bunch for the idea though!

Reactions: Zavos

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Congrats on the almost unheard of speed your submission was implemented in! Granted it was only a clothing item, but two days is still blindingly fast.

thaumx

Dec 19, 2016
Guam
Thanks Lancer, I tried to make it as easy as possible by including code where i could.

And now on to the next project... I'm thinking about some expansions that seem obvious. Lapinara have a ton of possibilities, and I think I've got a good handle on the pregnancy code to finish the current parasitic female combat loss.

Reactions: Lancer

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Congrats on getting it in so quickly. Good luck with on your next project.