[Implemented] Sub-Tuner Expansion!

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
I commissioned Sera's sub content and regret ever asking for the ability to remove her dick. If I could I would take it back now.

Anyway it's cool what you like man, but you're not going to make a writer change his mind because you disagree.
I decided to post what I did more in response to the 'don't deserve more content' bit than because I have some desire that everybody agrees with me. It's fine to like or dislike whatever, but I think that's honestly more harshly worded than it needs to be. In the end, what's wrong with having options? I mean, not everybody has to like everything, and if you don't like the thought of taking away someone's dick, you're 100% welcome to, y'know, NOT click that option. As is, it looks an awful lot like people who chose to remove Sera's dick are being de-humanized and placed in a lower category that's undeserving of enjoying playing Trials in Tainted Space in the way they chose to experience it, i.e. 'not deserving more content (that caters to their tastes)'

I apologize if my response was unreasonable or otherwise out of line, just wanted to share my two cents on the matter. If it's not too troublesome, I would like to hear your reasoning as to why you regret asking for it, either here or via PM, if that's more comfortable for you.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I prefer her with her dick because I like futa (which I didn't like then).

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I feel like that's a bit extreme, my dude. Personally, the first time I played through it, I was hoping to remove her dick as a show of dominance, that I have control over her very body, and was expecting to be able to TF a dick back onto her later on, once she'd stopped rebelling as much.

That makes it sound even worse.

So do you have any actual feedback on my content or what?

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
That makes it sound even worse.

So do you have any actual feedback on my content or what?
I mean, when you consider that Sera's backstory is that she modded a dick onto herself to use it to dominate the other schoolgirls at her (catholic?) school, I think turnabout is fair play. She ties her mod-work, and in particular it seems, her dick to this new persona she wanted to adopt that was always in charge of whatever was going on, so taking that away from her right out of the gate (along with taking away her business, and thus, her financial independence) actually makes sense to begin breaking her down to be less of a dom.

I do, as a matter of fact. I read through both the original sub-tuner document and the document for the expansion, and while it might not be my exact flavor, it does seem to be of substantial quality. I in particular liked (from the original document) the scene where you play with Saec for the first time, testing the breeding setting on the collar. From the expansion document, I also read the bit where Sub-Sera shows up and gets in on some (was it anal? or just vaginal? I don't think you specified in the script, or maybe my memory sucks) and thought it was pretty neat. I just think Sera's all around a pretty great character, oWo. Does Sera show up every time you go see Belle, or is it like, a chance to have that event happen as well? At the same time as I'd like the option to refuse Sera's participation in that scene, (just because my Steele is a sub to character A, doesn't mean they'll let any old person fuck them up the ass for funsies) I do understand that this content as a whole seems catered to Sub-Steele, and that it would ruin the existing dynamic of Steele and Belle if Steele goes against what his Dom says. Perhaps it could be a talking point back at the ship with Sera? (With the option to reverse out of Sub-Sera path, and back into Dom-Sera, if you're so inclined?)

But that's all just spit-balling ideas for what MIGHT have been, *shrug*

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
I prefer her with her dick because I like futa (which I didn't like then).
Oh. I was expecting something else, I guess. I mean, you can still leave her with a dick if that's what you're into. I wonder if you can toggle it back over using a save editor if you've already made that choice, and don't want to restart your game?

K

Krynh

Can't wait until this in pubby :), the content was really interesting.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I also read the bit where Sub-Sera shows up and gets in on some (was it anal? or just vaginal? I don't think you specified in the script, or maybe my memory sucks) and thought it was pretty neat. I just think Sera's all around a pretty great character, oWo. Does Sera show up every time you go see Belle, or is it like, a chance to have that event happen as well? At the same time as I'd like the option to refuse Sera's participation in that scene, (just because my Steele is a sub to character A, doesn't mean they'll let any old person fuck them up the ass for funsies) I do understand that this content as a whole seems catered to Sub-Steele, and that it would ruin the existing dynamic of Steele and Belle if Steele goes against what his Dom says.

It's anal, specified in the doc. I'm glad you liked that bit. Keep in mind this whole projects was a commission, and that whole sub-Sera variant was the commissioner's idea. She'll show up every time you choose to do the [Party] scene (which can only be done once a week) if you have sub-Sera on crew. Of course, the PC doesn't have the option to refuse, mainly because that'd be a bunch more shit to right, but also because the PC is wearing the sub-tuner and will almost always obey Belle's commands, but luckily Belle's a benevolent woman and wouldn't do anything to hurt the PC.

Perhaps it could be a talking point back at the ship with Sera? (With the option to reverse out of Sub-Sera path, and back into Dom-Sera, if you're so inclined?)

This would all be something Nonesuch, the author of most of Sera's content, would have to write. I'm pretty damn positive he wouldn't write an option to reverse sub-Sera. He wants to PC to have to live with their choices, no "having your cake and eating it too."

At the same time I don't think he'd write an opt-out for the variant in that party scene. He quite liked the idea of sub-Sera being able to fuck the PC's butt like that again.

Deleteman900

Aug 13, 2017
It's anal, specified in the doc. I'm glad you liked that bit. Keep in mind this whole projects was a commission, and that whole sub-Sera variant was the commissioner's idea. She'll show up every time you choose to do the [Party] scene (which can only be done once a week) if you have sub-Sera on crew. Of course, the PC doesn't have the option to refuse, mainly because that'd be a bunch more shit to right, but also because the PC is wearing the sub-tuner and will almost always obey Belle's commands, but luckily Belle's a benevolent woman and wouldn't do anything to hurt the PC.

This would all be something Nonesuch, the author of most of Sera's content, would have to write. I'm pretty damn positive he wouldn't write an option to reverse sub-Sera. He wants to PC to have to live with their choices, no "having your cake and eating it too."

At the same time I don't think he'd write an opt-out for the variant in that party scene. He quite liked the idea of sub-Sera being able to fuck the PC's butt like that again.
Hmm, I see. I do kind of like the idea of a Steele who is trying to dominate most situations he happens to encounter, but not always managing to do so. With that in mind, I don't exactly hate that Sub-Sera gets involved, I just think the lack of any real followthrough is a bit grating. No way would an otherwise Dom-Steele remember being butt-fucked by one of his subs and just not acknowledge it down the road. At the same time, I get the feeling that this is more because of the way that these text-chunks are mostly standalone chunks, rather than something that is intentionally ignored.

Even if I'm not the hugest fan of submissive Steele, I think I'll partake of the Sub-Tuner content when it's fully rolled out simply for the scene with Saec.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
HugsAlright i was wondering if steele can rent or buy or even vist Saec without becoming a pet themselves or help belle without submitting to her and assit in break in new pets as equals/rival doms

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
HugsAlright i was wondering if steele can rent or buy or even vist Saec without becoming a pet themselves or help belle without submitting to her and assit in break in new pets as equals/rival doms

Nah, the only way through the Sub-Tuner/Belle's content is being a sub.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
That's cool then. Any puppy related content on the way or are you going to give other slutty species some love and affection