[Implemented] Luca, VR lounge owner on Canadia

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Retooling my previous work on Io, her name is now Luca and she's a Dzaan.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fmOsdmAgtaorZoHlvnJpY2QfEnFXc0aj9qgJhC6xWJc/edit?usp=sharing

Looking for editors and ideas. I want to get the lounge going first before working on anything else about her.
With that said, I want one more VR scene before I resubmit. I have a few ideas for more scenes, but I haven't decided which one to focus on. Do you guys have any ideas or themes you'd like to see?

Update 5/29: Trying something new, doc is basically ready for submission and I'm looking for final input before the week end. Special Thanks to RanmaChan for being a fucking great editor.
Update: 6/2: Submitted.
Update 7/21: Implemented. We did it team.

Last edited:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Noice.

VR should be used to proc sex scenes that would otherwise be impossible. So like, fantasy setting stuff. Maybe we could import CoC scenes.

Actually, that's already planned for the HoloDeck. So I have to ask, what's going to set this apart from that?

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I may be out of the loop here, but why the race change? How was your psionic race unexeptable? Seemed fine to me.

Reactions: Captain Kiera

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
On break and using my phone for some quick replies.

Actually, that's already planned for the HoloDeck. So I have to ask, what's going to set this apart from that?

To be honest no idea. I just like thinking of scenes that wouldn't normally be added into the game. Like a repeatable bad end or something like it.

I may be out of the loop here, but why the race change? How was your psionic race unexeptable? Seemed fine to me.

I was asked to change it so I did. I was originally going to write her as a psionic dzaan, but ended up changing it to my OC race later. The change shouldn't mess why my plans for her too much, as I did get the go ahead to keep the addiction and some of the psionics.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was asked to change it so I did. I was originally going to write her as a psionic dzaan, but ended up changing it to my OC race later. The change shouldn't mess why my plans for her too much, as I did get the go ahead to keep the addiction and some of the psionics.
ok then.

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
I really dig this idea.

I am not sure what the plans for the holodeck are, but maybe you can have some of the simulations give the player occasional choices in how the story goes. Even if all the choices end up being bad ends, it will be a pretty cool gimmick.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think you should just submit your scenes to be added to the Holodeck, instead of making a whole lounge for it. Unless you have something special you can't get from the Holodeck. Like maybe coop VR experiences you share with another NPC, hmm?

With any luck you'll get Fen or Geddy to actually code said holodeck.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
First we need have Holodeck or VR added anywhere ingame like as part of ship customization or on one of planets. So there is still time for OP to either keep it as VR on Canada or adjust it to be sort of holodeck scenes. Or it can go direction of npc sitting in PC ship holodeck room ^^

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Once again I honestly don't know how different the holodeck will be when compared to Luca's VR lounge. I imagine all the VR sims in Luca's lounge will revolve around a Bad End or something of the sort. It's part of her gimmick and I plan on letting the PC ask her about it later. Moving on.

I really dig this idea.

I am not sure what the plans for the holodeck are, but maybe you can have some of the simulations give the player occasional choices in how the story goes. Even if all the choices end up being bad ends, it will be a pretty cool gimmick.

First, thanks buddy and I love that ahego pic. Second, I'm using your suggestion and will be adding some variance and player choice to each sim. I added notes to the doc, because I don't want to forget and to remind me to fucking do it. Also do you have any simple variation ideas for either sim?

Like maybe coop VR experiences you share with another NPC, hmm?

This gives me an idea for later, but I want to finish the first two sims and get her into the game before I even start working on it.

I'm also hitting a fucking wall made of writers blocks for what I should name the Amazon Chieftain. Do you guys have any ideas?

Cheers - Requiem

AHornyPanda

Apr 5, 2017
Canada
First, thanks buddy and I love that ahego pic. Second, I'm using your suggestion and will be adding some variance and player choice to each sim. I added notes to the doc, because I don't want to forget and to remind me to fucking do it. Also do you have any simple variation ideas for either sim?
Cheers - Requiem
I don't have anything specific in mind but I like the paths you are planning.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Hehe so you saying it may be good idea to make her name long and complicated one? But she would have some short one so all too horny aliens can remember it too? :smuggo:

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Boo

Also, because I can:

UdxFHgm.gif

I fucking love Chinbotsu

Reactions: Kodyn

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Update: I finished with the edits to the Pirate Queen sim. Not sure how well I did, but I guess that's on you guys to tell me. I've been trying to plot out a second path for the Amazonia Prime sim, but I don't like what I keep coming up with. I might submit is as is with a few changes so I can add in a second path when I finally figure out what I actually want to do.

I'm going to keep work on it and hopefully soon I can change the tag of this thread to Finished and Editors Needed. Anyway I just wanted to keep you guys updated.

Also I need opinions on an Idea I had for later down the line. The sim would be either a predefined avatar or the PC, where the player gets to choose, entering into a game show where the the contestants are put through transformations and sexual themed obstacles.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Done with both sims now. Changed tags as well. NEED EDITORS!

Hopefully this gets in so I can start working with Luca and her personal content.

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
Editor responding! I have started working on the document, but have to stop for now, bed time.
I like what you have here so far though.

Went through your edits. I really like a lot of the suggestions you've made, makes certain lines much better. And thanks you so much, I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Went through your edits. I really like a lot of the suggestions you've made, makes certain lines much better. And thanks you so much, I really appreciate the help.

No problem! Always happy to help.
I finished up the document and made a whole bunch more edits and suggestions. Let me know when you have finished going through them all and I will take a look over it again. Then I think it will be safe to submit it!

RequiemForAMeme

Jun 29, 2016
@RanmaChan, went through your changes, added the public viewing sections I forgot in Amazonia Prime and added in time it takes to complete the vr sims. Thanks for all the help man.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
@RequiemForAMeme I only have two things left. The first is the PCs dick slowly getting smaller. I responded to you there. The second is when the PC is being fed, I responded there again too, as you didn't really answer about the part I was focusing on.
Oh, and I responded about that silly mode blurb, but that isn't important and is up to you. Other than that everything looks pretty good. You should be able to submit it, unless you want to leave it up a little while longer to see if you can get others to take a look at it.