[Implemented!] Lorelei The Thief

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated with another 1,600 words! I wanted to try and get in more, but I've been distracted all day, and I was starting to feel the burn.
This gets started on the [=Bodyjob=] scene and gets about halfway through it. Like I had hoped, because there are so few variations, this one is going by much smoother. I'd be willing to bet that Lorelei will be completed either by the next update, or the one after!
Lorelei’s hand presses down on her shaft, angling it down overtop you; your already-dim lighting darkens further, and you feel the weight and the heat of her cock on top of your head. “I want you to know that I get it,” Lorelei says – the sound of her voice is somewhat muffled to you. “When you’re horny and lust-drunk, and you see a nice, juicy, thick cock, and you just want to get down and suck on it for an hour or two. I get it. There’s something indescribable about the need.” She giggles to herself before continuing. “I’ve certainly had my fair share of big dicks, but this one certainly… towers above the rest.”

Suddenly, Lorelei puts her hand behind your head and roughly pushes you into her sack, in the space between her heavy orbs, and she locks her legs behind your back, keeping you there. You’re submerged in her scrotum: all you smell is her musk, and all you hear is her heavy heartbeat – and the faint slosh of her cum jiggling inside those massive balls of hers.
If you're excited to see Lorelei finally finished, be sure to show me, on a scale of 1 to 875, with the scale being dollars, on my Patreon!

Reactions: Troller

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Updated Lorelei with 2,000 words, and this completes Lorelei's document!
I had included everything I wanted in her document: all her talk scenes; all her sex scenes; and all her futa content. Her final word count is 57,711, and her final page count is 112. More than half of all this content is sex, so she's got lots of pandering for the average TiTS player.
Briefly, you wonder what it would look like. You have a front-row seat to a cock larger than some people’s entire bodies, rutting intensely against you, ready to blow its gooey white seed all over the place. Will she cum like a geyser, spraying her load in one massive eruption that reaches as far as the wall behind you? Would it be like a firehose, in a single, long, steady stream? Would it be something softer, like a gentle river, without much power, but with no defined beginning or end? And, more importantly, what would be <i>your</i> roll in everything?

You aren’t given much time to think about it, but, on the bright side, you get to find out first-hand: with just another few heavy thrusts of her hips, Lorelei tenses, her cock bloats, and all your questions are answered at once.
A great congratulation present would be if you subscribed to our Patreon! And you'd be getting yourself access to her Google doc as well!

Reactions: ElBoob

ElBoob

Sep 17, 2018
ALL THE HYPE!

But, on a side note, I already spotted a typo!

" roll in everything?" should be role.

Reactions: B

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Went ahead and submitted Lorelei! She's meant for the Recreational Deck of Zheng Shi, meaning she isn't going to be found for quite some time, so now it's time to play the waiting game. At least the rules are easy to understand!

To everyone that made edits and suggestions in the public doc: even though it looks like I didn't accept them, I applied your suggestions and edits to the final submission, so don't feel like your efforts were ignored!

Last edited:
Reactions: Egman and ElBoob

PuppyPrincess

May 13, 2017
What's the minimum pledge to get access to her GDoc? I totally don't have the self control to wait <3

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Normally I put my docs behind a minimum pledge of $5, but because Lorelei isn't a commission and I enjoy eating, I put her behind the $10 tier.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Guys

Lorelei NOW!! You can meet her as a random mob NPC on Zheng Shi (she has a fairly low encounter rate, so keep looking) with different interactions based on your Reflexes stat. Defeat her once, or lose/submit to her multiple times, to unlock her as a square in the Rec Deck.

Enjoy your human pure-female-with-options MILFy Rouge The Bat expy!

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Now that Lorelei is public, here is her Patreon-exclusive document, for anyone that wants to read it.

I hope you enjoy her!

Hey B you did a great job with Lorelei but I noticed a possible error. Did you make Lorelei's capacity really small for some reason? When I say small I mean like smaller then most other characters in the game or smaller then characters who you'd expect to be small in regards to capacity like Fisianna or that little ant girl who lost her arm. It's not really a problem cause of condensol just wanted to know if it was a conscious choice or that you made an accident.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
She fits like 8- MAYBE 10. Shes a normal human with no silly mode stretching shenanigans.

Gontran

Jun 5, 2019
Sorry to bother you with this, but how many time do you need to lose/submit before the event moves on ? Document seems to suggest it might take 3 times, yet after around 15-20 time on multiple save/characters, nothing happenned yet. Just want to make sure it's a bug or maybe I'm just impatient.

B

Creator
Jul 13, 2016
Hey B you did a great job with Lorelei but I noticed a possible error. Did you make Lorelei's capacity really small for some reason? When I say small I mean like smaller then most other characters in the game or smaller then characters who you'd expect to be small in regards to capacity like Fisianna or that little ant girl who lost her arm. It's not really a problem cause of condensol just wanted to know if it was a conscious choice or that you made an accident.
I didn't handle the coding, but I did want her to have the capacity of a normal human. She should be able to handle, say, a 10-incher.
Sorry to bother you with this, but how many time do you need to lose/submit before the event moves on ? Document seems to suggest it might take 3 times, yet after around 15-20 time on multiple save/characters, nothing happenned yet. Just want to make sure it's a bug or maybe I'm just impatient.
It should be 4, but submissions and losses might be tracked differently, so it should be four of one or the other. If you submit, just keep submitting, and if you lose, just keep losing.