[Implemented] Kiona the Korgonne Jeweler

Swooced

Feb 18, 2016
Dunno what to say to this but commish someone (namely Wsan) for that or write it yourself?
Man someone did commission Wsan for it already, but he closed his commissions when he was hired before I could throw anything in! Now he says it's just on the backburner.

Regardless, I like the little Korgonnesse, especially the two new toys provided. Do you plan to do any savicite toy variant scenes or are those already written/planned out and I didn't notice?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Is the only way to get the Jeweled Outfit to complete Wargii Hold? The doc says it's intended to be obtained after donating Kirkite, Picardine and Satyrite, but I don't see a way to donate those. If you can't donate the other gems, the 'found around the galaxy' bit of the description seems a bit odd.

On the Wiki page: Should 'extraterrestrials' be 'extrauvetans', or something? Korgonne aren't Terrestrials, after all.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Is the only way to get the Jeweled Outfit to complete Wargii Hold? The doc says it's intended to be obtained after donating Kirkite, Picardine and Satyrite, but I don't see a way to donate those. If you can't donate the other gems, the 'found around the galaxy' bit of the description seems a bit odd.

On the Wiki page: Should 'extraterrestrials' be 'extrauvetans', or something? Korgonne aren't Terrestrials, after all.
Currently there is no way to donate those gems just as there is no way to sex Kiona, those will likely be added in her next ex-pack. So the only way of obtaining the jeweled outfit is saving kiona during the siege. Also you are right time to update to extreauvetans.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Currently there is no way to donate those gems just as there is no way to sex Kiona, those will likely be added in her next ex-pack. So the only way of obtaining the jeweled outfit is saving kiona during the siege. Also you are right time to update to extreauvetans.

I just had Kiona straight up hand me the outfit in my current save where I’ve already done War’gii Hold after talking to her.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I just had Kiona straight up hand me the outfit in my current save where I’ve already done War’gii Hold after talking to her.
In save games, after the update of her addition if you had already done the quest it acts like you saved her.

Reactions: Shura