[Implemented] Height-focused TFs

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
A lot of people, myself included, don't particularly enjoy tempting the RNG Gods when we want to change our Champ's height.

Given that right now, the only methods to change height is via racial TFs, and only two specifically shorten you, I figured I'd try my hand at writing a couple of TFs that address this directly.

I give you the Short Stack Stew and the Titan's Tangy Tea TFs. Hopefully they're not too badly structured or written, and any criticism is welcome, of course!

The idea is that these TFs can be taken raw, but if you infuse them with reagent, they'll add/remove more inches to your height. Hopefully this helps!

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
Should probably mention that I got rid of the reagent aspect of the TFs since that didn’t work with the coding, so went with what I hope is a happy medium between the initial two height gains/loss instead. Thank you Balak for clarifying that!

Still open to feedback and criticism until Savin’s available to read this, so please feel free to drop a comment whenever!

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Is 4'6" the min? I don't know 'cause I usually play medium or tall characters. An odd number to settle on for that if it is. Wonder why they don't just have it be a simple solid number like 4".

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
I don't know the minimum. I just think four and a half is enough of an outlier. Most children are a bit taller before hitting their adolescent growth spurt.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Goblins and imps can be as short as 3 according to codex and other descriptions so... yeah. I get your reasons though.

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
My girl's a catfolk. I'm just making her very short for one. If I flattened her chest, I could even have her go for the fake-loli thing.

Don't think I'll go that far, though. Too much hassle, with her being constantly pregnant.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
The minimum is four feet, in large part because that's the hard limit Savin would allow, but also because any shorter and the logistics of taking that into consideration for future scenes would have been annoying for a lot of writers.

Also, please don't talk about edge cases of banned content in my thread, thanks!