[Implemented] Erika a shemale kaithrit at Burt's Badass Meadhall

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
She's pretty small for TiTS, actually.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Not all NPC must looks like they're in race called "mah dick is biger than yours". Some would packing less than averange norm based on all npc's ingame.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
...Okay? I was responding to Kesil.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
...Okay? I was responding to Kesil.
Indeed, I was referring to how her male bits look way too strained by fabric, so I edited my message to make it clear it didn't have to do with a typical "we need smaller assets, dammit" post. I mean, I'm one for tents and whatnot myself.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Indeed, I was referring to how her male bits look way too strained by fabric, so I edited my message to make it clear it didn't have to do with a typical "we need smaller assets, dammit" post. I mean, I'm one for tents and whatnot myself.
She's got balls of steel. But I agree. A bulge really should not be that defined. It's not like the pants have been vacuum-packed over the junk.

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Well, they are meant to be jeans, so.
Don't think I did a particularly good job depicting that.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
You do get bulges in jeans, but they don't tend to look less defined. Perhaps something more akin to this (long URL is long), where it's definately clear that there's something inside, but it doesn't look like the jeans are painted on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
Made a few changes, made the bulge a little less defined, and added highlights to the hair.... which would have been good to know back when I was picking hair color with Doots in the room.

Attachments

• Erika Bust naked.jpg
    Erika Bust naked.jpg
    629.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Erika Bust.jpg
    Erika Bust.jpg
    688.9 KB · Views: 96

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I'd say that's much better on the bulge. Looks a lot more like what you'd expect for how tight her pants look. Green and Purple chosen for a reason? I know they're meant to be very contrasting colours, right?

YohSL

Jul 11, 2017
I'd say that's much better on the bulge. Looks a lot more like what you'd expect for how tight her pants look. Green and Purple chosen for a reason? I know they're meant to be very contrasting colours, right?
Yeah well not my choice and Doots isn't online, so complain to him.
I've got it on another layer so I can change it if need be.

Thi

Apr 18, 2017
Might just be me, but I feel like I'm seeing four arms on the latest Bust-with-clothes ;-o

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Also, the right unclothed nipple is on the bust with clothes.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Guess what? More arts of Erika
Erika.png
Made by @Pheobrise