[Implemented] Doggystyle with the Alpha Gnoll

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Wanted to contribute to the game, started on a simple scene, as recommended by the documentation on the forum.
So here is my first submission: A victory scene for when you defeat the gnoll pack, specifically doggystyle with the alpha.
Found it kinda weird that there wasn't more scenes when you won agaisnt them, so I just wrote one.

Let me know what you think, if it's passable or garbage, if I forgot to turn on suggestion mode (and how to do that) and what could be improved.
Probably should have posted this here before sending the form, oh well gotta learn somehow, am I right?

The parsers were of course, the most complex part of the script for a newbie like me, so if you have any recommendation, I'm all ears.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
ah phooey, I thought I took care of that.
thanks for letting me know, I'll try to take care of it, though I'm not super familiar with this interface

edit: done, I think

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So you're accommodating bimbo champs? I definitely like that.. I'm all for more sex scenes with this gnolls.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
So you're accommodating bimbo champs? I definitely like that.. I'm all for more sex scenes with this gnolls.
To be perfectly honest, it's not my kind of character but I wanted to work with variations. Plus, it doesn't take that long to come up with a couple of lines for all character personalties.
Which made me realize how much work can go into these scenes if you want to take into account all those details. Champ personality is one thing but then you have dick size and cum volume, not to mention all the other parts of the body or the presence of your companions... No wonder it can take months to write a project.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
To be perfectly honest, it's not my kind of character but I wanted to work with variations. Plus, it doesn't take that long to come up with a couple of lines for all character personalties.
Which made me realize how much work can go into these scenes if you want to take into account all those details. Champ personality is one thing but then you have dick size and cum volume, not to mention all the other parts of the body or the presence of your companions... No wonder it can take months to write a project.
Fair enough.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Made a bunch of edits, event is in review queue, will probably touch up on it some more

Last edited:

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Happy new year, submitted the (for now) final version of the scene once more, awaiting review
critiques and suggestions are welcomed

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Maybe in a later version, doing more with characters that have a second dick... or two knotted dicks... and high cum volumes... cough would be nice.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
As of version 0.5.35 of CoC2, the victory scene has been implemented!

My thanks go to the peeps who took the time to check out my work and help me improve on it : TheObserver for the great suggestions, Jeremy and Lobet for spellchecking and helping with parsers. Without them, I doubt this submission would have gone anywhere lol.

Big thanks to dev team for taking the time to go through the scene and putting it into the game. I'm glad I was able to make a modest contribution to this project. Hopefully there will be more to come! (haha)