[Implemented] Chrissy the Half Kui-tan Hermgirl

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Yo.

This here's my latest project: Chirssy.

For those of you that don't know, I've wanted a half kui-tan hermgirl in this game for quite a while now, and I've had an idea for her personality, but no good base to build her on. That was until Savin, with all his love for his barren snow-planet, recommended she be placed on Uveto, and more specifically, after the video game tournament that happens during SyriQuest.

So, Chrissy will show up after SyriQuest on Uveto, after deciding she liked the snow planet enough to move in. Of course, this means she's another gamer gril. Though, I tried to not make a completely over-sexed character this time, and instead opted to make a quiet, smol tanuki girl who loves her vidya and cuddling... and huskar. She's also a bit self-conscious about her cock.

You'll be able to find her in the bar where she like to go to have drinks and warm up, there you can talk to her, take her home to play video games, or sex her, if you're into that. I've also made her video game option into a slow stat gain thing, with a couple perk that you can get, just so she's not another "sex and nothing else" character.

Chrissy's content is all done and finished, though I may add a couple shorter scenes, but feel free to take a look at her and let me know what you think:

Chrissy the Tanuki Gamr Grrl

Oh! I almost forgot the best part about Chrissy: she's still got her original, knotty kui-tan cock!

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
This looks great. (Now i want to move to Uveto too)

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I like her, cute and shy and fluffy...gamer too. Definitely hits a lot of positive. Buttons for me.

Nice stuffing!...er....stuff. ^.^

I left you some notes and comments, word swap possibilities. But god damn if she is so hot for being so meek and cuddly!

God luck, I really want to see her on the frozen moon soon. ^.^

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Nice character, I like how there are two different perks you can get from her depending on how much you suck or not at CoD 50 Billion.

By the by, will there be a possibility for a cuddling only scene like you did with Erra? Chrissy is practically begging for it! :D

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
We have a good amount of gamer grills being submitted around the same time! I'm loving it, and this character! :D

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I went back through and made a few notes and a few edits, mostly on spelling, grammar, and sentence structure. You don't mind do you? I know you didn't expressly ask for any help with editing but I thought that I might lend an eye, or two. It is under the silly name Bob Johnson in case you want to ask about any of the comments I have made. I just wanted to add, your style of writing is very interesting to read.

Vio

Feb 24, 2017
Bad end where you cuddle with Chrissy F O R E V E R?

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for the edits to everyone that made some in the doc! I may have been a little bit tired when I wrote most of that, so I did end up fucking up a lot.

By the by, will there be a possibility for a cuddling only scene like you did with Erra? Chrissy is practically begging for it!

But she's already gonna get so many cuddles in each scene!

*Writes it down on the idea pad*

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
I haven't read it, but will there be, gasp, hand-holding?

There already is...

She whimpers and whines all the way down, reaching a hand back to grab at yours, caressing your [pc.skinFurScales with her padded fingers until you've buried yourself to the {hasKnot: knot //Else: hilt} inside her.
You can feel her hands grasp at yours, rubbing her padded thumbs against your [pc.skinFurScales] until she's fast asleep.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Chrissy's vaginal scene is finally done, so now she can be given a proper fucking in her favorite hole. Also I've been working on a couple other projects along side this one, switching between them so I don't get burnt out or anything, so Chrissy might not get updated as often as I like. Though, we have until SyriQuest to get her finished.

You can look at the new scene here.

Also I got some art of our two favorite gam-r-grrls, courtesy of Pheobrise.

Syri_Chrissi.png

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Now to wait for that threesome with Syri.

Reactions: alkeiser

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Cool pic. Thou Syri look here sight a bit...ummm "tamed" compared to other pics with her. But this I pressume is only due to artist style.

Wait till SyriQuest is done....but that almost ad infinity amount of time to wait :(

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I think Hugs just prefers a more chocolatey Syri. Nothing wrong with that.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Dark(ness ^^). I would prefer more tanned ones. They close to dark(ness) chocolatey ones ^^

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Back when I commissioned that Syri pic from DCL, the game wasn't very clear as to her skin-colour, a couple lines described her as olive and sun-kissed, while another described her as pale. So, I went to Savin who described her as a "light middle-eastern" which lead to this pic:

tumblr_okrxt3yOhb1r5ri1lo1_1280.png

Which clearly contained much of the inspiration for this:

tumblr_oo9w0wSwaW1r5syywo2_1280.png

Which is what I believe Pheo went off of for Syri's colours in that pic. Obviously the lighting of that particular drawing could be making Syri appear darker than she is. I enjoy the now canon skin-tone for Syri quite a lot, much better than her pale-ass sister.

It means he likes his girls dark. ;P

Yes I do.

Now to wait for that threesome with Syri.

Head-canon says Syri gets with Chrissy after meeting her at the tournament if the PC doesn't get with Syri. It's a perfect pairing: two gamer girls, Syri can show Chrissy how great being a butt-slut with a girldick is, Syri has a nice subby butt to play with, and Chrissy's lower than average sex-drive pairs well with Syri's not-nearly-as-insatiable-as-her-sister's libido.

In this timeline Syri picks up on Chrissy's love for huskar and takes some huskar mods for the sake of the tanuki girl.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Heh that timeline you desc makes our PC almost villain to barge in and change it to PC's timeline with Syri and Chrissy in it ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I think she merely not have enough( and/or willing) parters to be knotted as she not type of looser but born winner ;) I mean which one gamer loves to loose? Certainly nor Syri nor Chrissy looks like such gamer girls.

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Chrissy's [RideCock] scene is done.

It's not too long compared to her other scenes, but it's still well over 1k words, and is there mainly to convey the idea that Chrissy needs to take things at her own speed and unlock her [GetFucked] scene.

Other than that, there's one remaining scene that I have planned before I can call Chrissy finished, though it may be long until she actually gets in game what with the SyriQuest and all.

Chrissy's Doc

HugsAlright

Pets'R'Us
Creator
Jul 11, 2016
Well, the last of Chrissy's scenes is done, meaning she's well and finished. I might add a couple shorter scenes to her in the meantime, because it'll probably be a while before we see her in game, but for now I'm calling her done.

Hope you guys enjoy her!

At long last, I have the half kui-tan hermgirl I've always wanted since I started playing TiTS.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
6/10 no mutual penetration.