[Implemented] Areolove

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
I find heart-shaped areolae cute, so I decided to make a transformative for them. Google Doc and github link, since there's a fair bit of back end work to make it possible.

The basics are that Areolove is a transformative that can change the user's areolae in a number of ways: puff or depuff, or star, heart, or circle shaped areolae. I coded everything, including a couple of parsers and an update to the appearance screen, and nothing exploded when I tested it. I'm not sure if dick nipples are meant to still have areolae when erect; it would be great if someone could let me know how that works. Feedback and suggestions are very welcome.

As a side note, I understand that there are a number of reasons why this is unlikely to get accepted. The primary purpose of making this was a learning exercise, and it served that end well.

Edit: Google Doc made and added. Code updated to even better code.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
You really didn't need to code it, however, I highly suggest streamlining what you coded and renaming the nippleFlags to areolaFlags, and the hasFlag(), addFlag(), delFlag() and clearFlags() functions to hasAreolaFlag(), addAreolaFlag(), delAreolaFlag() and clearAreolaFlags(), respectively--just so the variables and functions are clearly labeled in case the BreastRowClass ever expands to include actual breast and/or nipple flags. That way, you don't have to search nippleFlags every time and sort which one is referring to the areola specifically. That should really condense the logistics and the code.

I would also suggest "round" as an alternative word to "circle".

Aside from that, I like the concept.

Somebody Else

Nov 12, 2018
Really like the idea! I also hope it gets in.

As a side note I immediately thought of this when I read the title
In TiTS, you can make almost any character you could imagine. Even a bald one...

You really didn't need to code it, however, I highly suggest streamlining what you coded and renaming the nippleFlags to areolaFlags, and the hasFlag(), addFlag(), delFlag() and clearFlags() functions to hasAreolaFlag(), addAreolaFlag(), delAreolaFlag() and clearAreolaFlags(), respectively--just so the variables and functions are clearly labeled in case the BreastRowClass ever expands to include actual breast and/or nipple flags. That way, you don't have to search nippleFlags every time and sort which one is referring to the areola specifically. That should really condense the logistics and the code.

I would also suggest "round" as an alternative word to "circle".

Aside from that, I like the concept.
Thank you! Made the changes you suggested, as well as fixing a thing or two I had missed earlier.

Learning some coding was actually the primary purpose of making this; I've been meaning to learn forever, but motivation is difficult. So far though, substituting libido for willpower seems to be working pretty well.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
I got excited because I thought this would also allow you to modify your areola size as well. :(

Reactions: Kesil

TiTSFan

Jan 25, 2019
Thank you for putting in in the effort to make it. Heart shaped areolae are going to be a great addition to my bimbo bunny.