[Implemented] Amazona Iced Tea

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
qwnIC0F.png
I'll just leave it at this. See ya next time

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As long as you're not one of those people who keep on calling jackals "Anubis"...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I though it would something...really hairy rather than furry with short fur ^^

@QuestyRobo Does that idea for next project you discussed maybe in last days on fenchat tits channel by chance?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@RanmaChan Seems like many canadians that I know you'are into not liking full furries but at best partial furries ^^

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Tea can be found at some of Joy-Co vending machines. If coder not changes anything should be NT, Uveto and Tarkus ones machines.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh it's only on Uveto vending machine? Oh well maybe it's cuz of Lessau lab been there too ^^
But it should been on NT too as it other way to get amazonian bodytype without need of use of Treatment or as way to make NT natives that haven't this body type to get it too:allears:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Also at Tarkus it's in Joy-Co one machine inside the bar (not the one v. machne found outside bar). So all places it should have it.

@QuestyRobo So how your work on the new project. Still on break after celebrating succes of Amazona items or already hard working on writing new project?

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Sorry for the late reply @Ormael , been busy. Yeah I basically started up the new project a few days after Amazona. It's mostly just something "simpler" (If you've seen me talk about my projects, you'll know that my definition of simple is very different than most people) to do while I make some revisions to my main project.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Nah I not mind late replies or lack of replies (it can jsut mean you busy working so keep poking you to jsut ask: What's up Doc? would be not wise).

Different definition of simple...I know other writer that said: I will write this submission not anything large and etc. and this been his first submission is somewhere around 30k+ words. Almost each writer here got not so typical concepts of what is simple, short and etc. But it's nothing wrong as long they not caugh by burnout or loosing interest in continuing to finish another submission.

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
Is there anyway I could see the removed bad end? I somehow never saw this item until now and really wanna see it. QQ

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Is there anyway I could see the removed bad end? I somehow never saw this item until now and really wanna see it. QQ
I'm pretty sure the author saved it, he'd probably PM it to you if you asked. It involved overdosing, then being able to "infect" others with Amazonia and an overwhelming urge to rule the galaxy. Good times.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It also involved a legendary randomly appearance of Dorna twins. I think that the main reason so many want to see it...for those twins ^^

eveoflife

Aug 29, 2015
I'm pretty sure the author saved it, he'd probably PM it to you if you asked. It involved overdosing, then being able to "infect" others with Amazonia and an overwhelming urge to rule the galaxy. Good times.
They did, and it was glorious~!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Aww, that was a good bad end, why cut it?

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I was told by a few people that the idea itself just didn't work with TiTS, and that the Anno and Syri stuff was really out of character. I decided to just cut the whole thing now, rather than doing it when Fen and Savin say the same thing.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh, alrighty. I feel like you could have fixed it with help from Savin but whatevs.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Aww, that was a good bad end, why cut it?
He said he got criticized for it, saying it that it didn't fit in with TiTS and the Dorna's actions in it didn't make any sense. That made no sense to me, but he pulled it.

I really wish that forum function that tells you if people have posted before you would be more reliable, that was almost 5 minutes and nothing showed up for me.