[Implemented] Amazona Iced Tea

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Hello to all the people who don't know me. To the few of you that do; yes, I finally finished a thing.

So, this is pretty simple, it's a series of items that focus on giving the PC an Amazonian build, to varying degrees. There isn't really a dedicated item to do this; some items go that way, but have other effects, like Holstaria, and obviously the amazon variant of The Treatment. So I decided I might as well swoop in.

There's three variants that correspond with different body types.

There's Lite for a more athletic build
There's Classic for a standard build
And there's Plus for a thick build

There's also Futazona, which, as the name implies, also gives you a dick. Futazona is a single item, but it allows you to select any of the versions above, when you use it.

There's also a bad end and a perk. Before you ask, I got the okay from Savin for the concept of the bad end, and being able to use Anno and Syri. If he doesn't like it, if he reads it, I can just cut it out, no big deal. The perk is just another way to get the Pheromone Cloud effect without The Treatment, or becoming a furry with Lupinol; I think people will appreciate that.

Here it is

That's about all I got, leave some feedback, and I'd really appreciate if you helped fix 'er up all nice and shiny and shit.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Alright, I have made all the edits and suggestions that I can after reading through the document. Considering it is nearly 4:30 in the morning here it is none to soon. This is really good.
I have this strange feeling that it was written more for the bad end, than the actual transformative itself, but that is only a theory, lol.
Anyways, good luck getting it submitted, I can't wait to see it in the game!

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I just asked, told him the premise, and he said it was fine. I changed a few minor things since then, like I was going to add more options than just them, but what I ended up doing with them took up so much time that I figured it was good enough to stick with

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I just asked, told him the premise, and he said it was fine.
Oh. Huh. Well then.

Man, all I could think about while reading that part was (I don't know if you know what Warhammer 40K is, but if you don't this won't make much sense) that Slaanesh had finally chosen a champion in the TiTS universe and would soon be claiming the galaxy, lol.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
That what I needed for my female PC's. I knew someone will make it eventualy but not that it will be so soon ^^

For a moment I was slight puzzled what you meant about geting Pheromone Cloud perk but I saw what you did there. When this perk would be gained? I not seen anywhere in gdoc meantion when scene to get it would trigger.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
It's at the "7 doses" scene in the Bad End warnings. I'm not sure what the chance of getting it should be, since you can only trigger that scene once per day. The idea is that it's not supposed to be a normal effect of the item, but it triggers because you're so close to overdosing.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Awww I stand myself corrected. It was meantioned there but me blind me not seen it ^^

I thought it wasn't perk that req. PC get one step from oblivion/overdose bad end to gain. But as some said: I like to live dangerously.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
This item looks interesting. It might be better to make this item a little more rare by possibly limiting it to its own vending machine which can be found in signature locations (maybe at Ten Ton Gym and/or Arbetz).

I would suggest going over the text and making sure the spelling in all non-dialogue text is in U.S. English, as that is the standard for this game.

After the doc passes review, feel free to ping me--I have an idea on how code this.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
This item looks interesting. It might be better to make this item a little more rare by possibly limiting it to its own vending machine which can be found in signature locations (maybe at Ten Ton Gym and/or Arbetz).

I would suggest going over the text and making sure the spelling in all non-dialogue text is in U.S. English, as that is the standard for this game.

After the doc passes review, feel free to ping me--I have an idea on how code this.

Now, my hang up with making it its own machine is that it feels weird to add another JoyCo vending machine, when we already have one that only has one item. I could also just limit it to certain machines, since it makes more sense to have them at say The Mess or Ellie's shop, than it does for the ones in the hospitals. I don't know if that would require too much extra coding, but I see it working more smoothly from a gameplay standpoint, since we already have quite a few different machines already.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
It could be explained with that n different planets JoyCo provide slight different offer of items in Vending Machines. Not sure only if it would be more trouble to code for different location with slight different set of times. On fact of having only one item in them so far... well maybe we can blame it on been machines put on ruch planeets so not having full offer of JoyCo put in. It could be risk put machine full of some costly items on newly colonized planets.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think it would be easier, for both coding and the story itself, (cause there are so many variations in there at the moment from what I remember) if there is just one vending machine on one of the stations. However, it not being a JoyCo machine messes with the plot of the Bad End, and that section will have to be re-written. You also can't have it on New Texas, because in both versions of the Bad End there are non-treated people (who aren't allowed to stay there for the most part).

So you would need to pick a station, create it's own vending machine, and re-write that one plot point of the bad end where the guy talks about the machine exploding.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
Well, the idea is that they're a hazmat team sent to clean up, since the vending machines would be designed to send out a hazardous material warning in the event that they're damaged. So they don't have to native to the planet that the scene takes place on.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Yeah, but in the scene you wrote that the UGC cordoned off the area. I don't think the UGC has much control over New Texas, as far as I know. NT would probably use their own guys to secure the area and clean it up. But, I don't really know. I don't go to NT a lot so I don't really know all that much about it.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
As far as I know, the UGC just doesn't interfere when it comes to The Treatment, but otherwise there's generally a decent relationship between them and New Texas. I'm not even sure New Texas would have the equipment to handle a situation like that. I know they have Rangers who are the police force, but it seems more likely to me that they would hand off a situation like that to the UGC.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
The machines can have varying inventory, sure--the inventory can change based on location too.

Also, note that if it is an item that is portable, the user may not always be near a machine when the item is used, so the bad end may require a location check if it is location-specific.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If it would be something serious NT may let in outside forces to deal with. NT is still planet of cows and bulls that all they thinkis to fuck to heart content. Fact that they still managing do some maintance works is....impressive. So there is slim chance there could be some happening to VM that local maintance bullman can't handle so they will call some form outside of the planet.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I suppose I should elaborate on that a bit more, both here and in the text. Amazona, as presented, is a fairly new product for JoyCo, and didn't get all the testing it needed before it was rushed out. As such, JoyCo would add extra security to each machine. The machines with Amazona in them would be outfitted with automated alarms that would signal that a hazardous material leak was taking place. The alarm would warn anyone in the area to evacuate, and alert local authorities to set up a quarantine until a licensed hazmat team arrived.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
When you go through and make these edits, just put little suggestion boxes at the start and ends to let me know where you have made changes. It will make it a lot easier for me to look them over.

Endwar

Oct 29, 2016
Oooh just exactly what I needed! Have'nt read all of it as I want to be surprised when I finally use, but this is definitely what I have been looking for in my own TF item collection. From the sound of the coding as well as the edits that are currently being done, whats the status of the item so far?

Cause when the next time Savin or Fenoxo approves and implements this item in-game. You betcha that I'll be on it in a heartbeat.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
When you go through and make these edits, just put little suggestion boxes at the start and ends to let me know where you have made changes. It will make it a lot easier for me to look them over.
Doesn't Google tell you what's changed?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Google would tell what changed if someone is owner of gdoc and for rest only new changes since last time will show up so when editor will then be gone. I mean later on editor will not be able check again what was changes made earlier (unless it was new ones since last time s/he worked with gdoc).

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Isn't it new changes since last time you the user viewed the doc? Because one time I looked at it with one account and it was inconsistent with another.

QuestyRobo

Creator
Apr 20, 2017
I was told by a few people that the idea itself just didn't work with TiTS, and that the Anno and Syri stuff was really out of character. I decided to just cut the whole thing now, rather than doing it when Fen and Savin say the same thing.