[Implemented] A very small Bess xpak

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
As customizable as Bess is, It allways bugged me that Bess hat no way to modfy her pussy - you can change every other bodypart and there are dozens of parsers for everything, but that bodypart seemed out of the questions. Guess Jim some special plans for that...

So I figured: Why not try writing some short scenes? After all, these scenes are simple and Bess' sex scenes are allready set up with parsers for it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IyQ-mRpGPiVF0kvfur5QGcGNeOcc4g7qsCwafW4Ax6M/edit#

However, as the number of possible genitals outnumbers the amount of buttons that fit on a screen, I wonder what what options I should add - current choices are default, equine, leithan, plant, draconic and I think I am going to add goo and tentacle variants, too. Any other suggestions?

And as I am allready going to edit Bess, I am going add some short crew blurbs for Bess cause she only has one so far.

PS: And yes, I will code it myself. It's shoulnt be much harder than switching the dick.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, the only difference between them are some parser flags so everything will apply to Ben as well.

Which reminds me: if anyone has an idea for a new cock attachment (pretty sure there have been some additions to the game since Bess has been added) I could look into that too.

Vento

Mar 18, 2017
Looks good. I made a couple of minor edits to correct typos in the doc.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks! I'm going to add maybe one or two additional choices (just added the goo option) and then start coding it.

If anyone has any other suggestions I should add, feel free to post them.

Last edited:

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
Added an option for adding a mouthlike vagina because a sexbot might be one of the rare cases where that would make perfectly sense. Also added some generel ideas at the bottom for things I may or may not add, depending on the effort.

Also marked all recent changes/additions as orange incase anyone want to take a look at them.

Otherwise I think I am done with this for now!

Reactions: QualityCuntrol

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
No, I am afraid adding items requires a lot of work as I would need to add them to a lot of scenes manually. However, I have some basic ideas for another small expansion project, so maybe thats a good chance to add more items.

Progress: Most of the stuff has been coded (about 2/3 I guess), so hopefully, it will be done in a week or so.

Whimsalot

Jul 20, 2017
The changes have been included in the latest tits patch, so I guess this thread is done for. Thanks to everyone who took a look a the doc!

There are still a couple of leftoever ideas I got for Bess, so there might be a second mini xpak later, though I wont make any promisses.