Image Pack access and Souped-Up Build for Offbeatr Supporters

Semeicardia

Feb 25, 2019
Denmark
I personally supported on Offbeatr at the 200$ tier and designed a fated name. This tier also included life-time "gold" account and a souped-up build (which supposedly would give up better starting stats, which as far as I am aware have never been available).
I assume "gold account" would include image pack access, which is not unreasonable in my honest opinion.

How are offbeatr supporters going to get access to the souped-up build?

Are offbeatr supporters going to get Image Pack access at some point?
Offbeatr supporters have backer build access, so why not image pack access as well?

It could just be a link on back builds page next to the version like so, where version 0.8.016 has an image pack and 0.8.017 does not:

TiTS_0.8.017- SWF - Souped Up - AIR ZIP - WINDOW - ARM APK - x86 APK
TiTS_0.8.016 - SWF - Image Pack - Souped Up - AIR ZIP - WINDOW - ARM APK - x86 APK

Or something similar.

Someone just signing up on Patreon on the 5$ tier gets access, but someone who supported the game long before there even was a patreon at a 50$+ tier does not?

I am not blaiming Fen and Co., simply curious about if I am going to get access the "souped up" build and if so: when and how?.

Same goes for image pack access. I am simply curious if I am going to get access to the image packs and if so: when?

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I personally supported on Offbeatr at the 200$ tier and designed a fated name. This tier also included life-time "gold" account and a souped-up build (which supposedly would give up better starting stats, which as far as I am aware have never been available).
I assume "gold account" would include image pack access, which is not unreasonable in my honest opinion.

How are offbeatr supporters going to get access to the souped-up build?

Are offbeatr supporters going to get Image Pack access at some point?
Offbeatr supporters have backer build access, so why not image pack access as well?

It could just be a link on back builds page next to the version like so, where version 0.8.016 has an image pack and 0.8.017 does not:

TiTS_0.8.017- SWF - Souped Up - AIR ZIP - WINDOW - ARM APK - x86 APK
TiTS_0.8.016 - SWF - Image Pack - Souped Up - AIR ZIP - WINDOW - ARM APK - x86 APK

Or something similar.

Someone just signing up on Patreon on the 5$ tier gets access, but someone who supported the game long before there even was a patreon at a 50$+ tier does not?

I am not blaiming Fen and Co., simply curious about if I am going to get access the "souped up" build and if so: when and how?.

Same goes for image pack access. I am simply curious if I am going to get access to the image packs and if so: when?
Fenco a simple (albeit temporary) solution for the souped up build would be to add a status effect for these backers fated names. That increases the core stats by 5 points both regular and max.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

Feb 25, 2019
Denmark
Fenco a simple (albeit temporary) solution for the souped up build would be to add a status effect for these backers fated names. That increases the core stats by 5 points both regular and max.
The souped up build was supposed to be exclusive to certain Offbeatr tiers, also regardless whether your character is fated or not, but the idea is good.
In the souped build, during character creation the doctor could ask if Victor would like their child to be boosted. If you select yes, you get the permanent status effect, if you say no you would just play regularly. That could work. It could potentially have several different toggle-able status effects (such as one for core stat boost, one for sexual stat boost, one for combat stat boost etc.).

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
I did distribute a build with a souped up starting situation for OG backers long enough ago that I've completely lost track of it, but it's pretty moot to chase right now when I'm still trying to get a proper distribution channel set up for the image pack and cheats like "motherlode" and "anotherbrickinthewall" exist to give you tons of credits or xp.

Reactions: Semeicardia

Semeicardia

Feb 25, 2019
Denmark
I did distribute a build with a souped up starting situation for OG backers long enough ago that I've completely lost track of it, but it's pretty moot to chase right now when I'm still trying to get a proper distribution channel set up for the image pack and cheats like "motherlode" and "anotherbrickinthewall" exist to give you tons of credits or xp.
I do know about the cheats and an alternative to that is save editing, but that is beside the point.
Is another souped up build going to be made once we reach 1.0.000 though? :)

And I am glad a proper distribution channel is being worked on for delivering the image pack to all backers :)