I'm stuck on New Texas (android)

TanukiCoast

Jun 18, 2018
Every time I press fly I get a message that says: "You should probably get rid of RK Lah before you skip town..." This started happening after I updated to 0.8.076, Is there a way to get rid of RK Lah on New Texas?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I don't know if it will work since you're playing on Android, but if you can attach a save file one of us can take a look.

Also, did you complete the Plantation Quest? If so, what did you do with Lah?

Last edited:

TanukiCoast

Jun 18, 2018
I don't know if it will work since you're playing on Android, but if you can attach a save file one of us can take a look.

Also, did you complete the Plantation Quest? If so, what did you do with Lah?

When I try to save to a file I get this error message: "[Uncaught flash.errors::IOError]

Something bad happened!

Please report this message, and include any prior scene text or a description of what you did before seeing this message:

Flash Player: Desktop - Linux 4.9.112-perf+
Flash Version: AND 32,0,0,170
Game Version: 0.8.076

Error Name: Error
Error Mesg: Error #3001
Error: Error #3001
at classes.DataManager::DataManager/saveToFile()
at classes::TiTS/buttonClick()

(Access the main menu to start a new game or use the data menu to load a previously saved game. The buttons are located in the lower left of the game screen.)". I did finish the plantation quest and returned RK lah to Darnock for the money

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Well, I have no idea why you got that error, but it looks like the game somehow gave you back RK Lah as a Key Item. The only way I know how to fix that is by using the save editor.

TanukiCoast

Jun 18, 2018
I got the save file, I had to grant TiTS storage permission

Attachments

• Xeslana - 708 days.tits
    265.9 KB · Views: 3

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Gimme a few minutes.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
RK Lah is definitely not a Key Item anymore. I was able to leave NT. I set the "Lah Imprisoned" flag to "1". Hopefully that fixes it. If not, we always have the save file you uploaded earlier.

Attachments

264.4 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: TanukiCoast

TanukiCoast

Jun 18, 2018
RK Lah is definitely not a Key Item anymore. I was able to leave NT. I set the "Lah Imprisoned" flag to "1". Hopefully that fixes it. If not, we always have the save file you uploaded earlier.

That did it! Thank you so much for all your help, it would have really sucked if I'd had to start a new game after spending so many hours getting my character just right.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Glad to help. Like I said, I only hope the imprisoned flag I set was done correctly. If not, someone will be along shortly to correct me. :)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
TC, I had more time to play around with your save. I looked at Codex > Log > Probe Location > Mhen'ga > Plantation Quest. It showed that you still need to return to Darnock. So, I flew to Mhen'ga, added Lah back in as a Key Item and reset the Imprisioned flag to blank. I walked to the plantation and Darnock in order to return Lah to him (running into a "new" crew member on the way).

I've attached a new save file with Lah as a Key Item, Imprisonment set to blank, and you're on Mhen'ga just outside the jungle (just in case you need to run back to your ship for anything - but don't fly anywhere!). All you need to do is walk to Thare Plantation and return Lah to Darnock. If you did this already (and I can't see as how you didn't as the game won't let you leave the jungle much less the planet until you have), I apologize, but this is the safest way I know to reset the Lah outcome without messing around with a bunch of flags in the save editor.

EDIT: Further testing - I waited three days after turning him in to Darnock and Lah shows up at Gastigoth.

Attachments

264.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
...(and I can't see as how you didn't as the game won't let you leave the jungle much less the planet until you have)....
There used to be a bug where you could install the Waterfall beacon before completing this quest, then take the Taxi from the Waterfall to Esbeth and then go wherever.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
There used to be a bug where you could install the Waterfall beacon before completing this quest, then take the Taxi from the Waterfall to Esbeth and then go wherever.
*slaps forehead*

That's right! Well, mystery solved. Thanks, Theron.