I'm losing hope on my Lily doc.

Cooldudesteve

Sep 27, 2019
I'm starting to lose hope that my Lily doc is very incomplete and my writing experience is starting to downgrade. I hope I don't cancelled my doc, because I want my character to be completed and make another doc that i'm planning on. I've been suffering with development hell for 1 year and going through life because of the corona-virus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b4L1ucgY1yWAOlDjeNvF5YRIg5FdLCICCNH-nL74W9A/

Incase I finish my doc, I well finally take a break and go to my new doc to create. However if this does get's cancelled, than that's ok. It been fun while it last to.

I will go back to work on my document for a week. Right now I need a break for I can get ready for my document. I will see you later when I announce something. :(;):)

OofS

Apr 26, 2019
I'm starting to lose hope that my Lily doc is very incomplete and my writing experience is starting to downgrade. I hope I don't cancelled my doc, because I want my character to be completed and make another doc that i'm planning on. I've been suffering with development hell for 1 year and going through life because of the corona-virus.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b4L1ucgY1yWAOlDjeNvF5YRIg5FdLCICCNH-nL74W9A/

Incase I finish my doc, I well finally take a break and go to my new doc to create. However if this does get's cancelled, than that's ok. It been fun while it last to.

I will go back to work on my document for a week. Right now I need a break for I can get ready for my document. I will see you later when I announce something. :(;):)

I gave you tips when you first posted about her two months ago. By looking back in the doc, it seems you didn’t actually take my advice at all and decided to push on without any fixes. That’s what got you degraded with your work. I still see the egg laying hips bit that doesn’t make sense and the pikachu face reaction to her just liking anime and ramen. The capitalizations still aren’t fixed and you didn’t even bothered to correct the errors in your sentences. Maybe if you actually took what I said to consideration, then you wouldn’t of ended up where you are now.

Whew, that is dire.

That’s what I told him, but he didn’t listen... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
That’s what I told him, but he didn’t listen...
Oh, was Savin referring to the writing being dire? I thought that was a sarcastic remark about "going through life because of the corona-virus".

Reactions: KeplerZeroFive