I'm Looking some games. Where you ARE the Sub.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
I'M BACK. So i i'm looking for some games where you are or can play as a female sub. I'm good with other fetish just NO Scat, gore or M-M oh and for love of god please NO bimbos please.

Last edited:

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
Check out games by JoeForest over at TFGamesite.com though he doesn't have a habit of finishing anything.

Also Tales of a Drunken Cowboy by MDQP.

Oh I nearly forgot! Noxian Nights by Hreinn games!

TheDarkMaster

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
These are generally very easy to find, though quality may be suspect. Such games are among the most common adult games out there. So unless you narrow things down a bit, it's really hard to give recommendations. I can point you towards some game sharing boards like ulmf or hongfire and to just look down their list of shared games. You'll find femsub games quite quickly, most of the female protagonist games will be that.

Obscure

Sep 13, 2015
A lot of female protagonists aren't quite subs. I mean a lot kind of flirt with it but most of them don't make it a core theme.

ewdd12

Sep 24, 2015
These are generally very easy to find, though quality may be suspect. Such games are among the most common adult games out there. So unless you narrow things down a bit, it's really hard to give recommendations. I can point you towards some game sharing boards like ulmf or hongfire and to just look down their list of shared games. You'll find femsub games quite quickly, most of the female protagonist games will be that.

Can i please get a link to ulmf?