I'm dabbling with a "life of a scalie's concubine" simulator. What fantasies do I need to service?

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
You play the role of a human woman whose hometown has fallen in military conquest at the hands of a nation of scalies. Being an adult female, your life is spared and you're sold into indentured servitude. If you, like me, would love to indulge in fancies of using your fine lady-bod for a blend of pretend-taboo promiscuity and interactive domestic servitude to a big, strong lizard man, then please, tell me if I'm overlooking any obvious fantasies that I ought to be serving.

Here are the four I have considered. Since I find these all hot asf, I'm afraid I'm overlooking some obvious ones that maybe aren't quite my personal bag so much?

For context, the character creator would give you access to Body (tall, avg, shorstack, petíte), skin color (just cosmetic), bust (flat, small, med, large, huge), strength (super weak, weak, avg, strong), endurance (super low, low, avg, high), and intelligence (very low, low, avg, high, very high). Any stats that aren't tweakable here (a lot!) are determined after the game has begun by interpreting the player's desired fantasy from roleplaying decisions.

Defiant, annoying, loves to be punished. Being sensitive and having high libido, she's utterly defenseless to sexual coercion and becomes a puddle, dribbling apologies and drooling out promises.
Arc: master comes to realize she's actually getting exactly what she wants out of the relationship as it is, and comes to take great pleasure in using her however he wants. Probably somehow gets her to actually do some housework. Happily ever after.

Maybe small-chested, maybe big. It makes no difference to her — even with a cock in her mouth, she seems blissfully unaware of what sex even IS. Naïve, demure, sheltered, dumb. Unadulterated, puppy-like joy when Master is proud.
Arc: I don't really have any interesting ideas for this one. She's happy to do what she's supposed to and Master gets what he wants. Maybe she teaches him to be less pretentious.

Tall. As tall as her master, and noticeably smarter than him, though she doesn't think it. Finds complete inner gratification in servitude, both in the house and in bed. Has little in the way of sexual needs, so it's all giving, all the time. This goes to such an extreme that it makes her master feel inadequate, but what can you give the woman who already has everything she wants?
Arc: He realizes they actually make each other extremely happy and his feelings of inadequacy are in his head. She doesn't think he's inadequate at all, after all! His respect and admiration for her become love, and he overcomes cultural taboo to make her his wife.

She cleans the house to the best of her ability and disappears into her quarters as soon as Master returns home. Whenever he visits her, she's afraid he'll yell at her or hurt her. If he so much as scowled at her, she would bawl and throw herself on his dick. Master regards her with abject pity and spends a great deal of time and energy winning her trust, which she relinquishes in microscopic doses. When master asks her how she feels about having sex, she just unbuttons her blouse. Master has become so frightened of hurting her, he satisfies himself on handjobs and paizuri.
Arc: She slowly opens up and realizes she is safe and cared for and, in spite of his initial prejudices, he's come to genuinely care for her. She teaches him how to care for others and he teaches her a little assertiveness. As much as she can learn, anyway, which is just enough to get by.

Conclusion:
Currently I'm just typing away into Twine, making scenarios, recording decisions, tracking variables (How obedient or defiant is the player acting? Are they dignified or crude? Demure or assertive?) trying to figure out what fantasy the player is gunning for so I can serve them. I figure if someone else wants to indulge in scalie servitude, it'd be a real shame if I totally missed their mark, so let me know if you see any obvious oversights.

Alternatively, just let me know if this sounds neat to you. Would be nice to see that others are out there. The endgame for this would be a unity game with medium-low res art made by me, and minigames representing various domestic tasks because, yes, I am that into being Master's diligent servant.

Last edited:

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
Disappointing. I was hoping it was going to be a game about building a harem of scalie concubines. Love me some lizard girls. But sorry, this is not my thing.

Lone Wolf115

This looks interesting how about a character creator for those who don't want to play as just a human, elf, goblin, and a Kemonomimi race and a anthropomorph race like a wolf, cat, and so on. Just a few ideas for races.

Reactions: Kesil

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
Disappointing. I was hoping it was going to be a game about building a harem of scalie concubines. Love me some lizard girls. But sorry, this is not my thing.
mm, sorry. At the cost of a little clunkiness, I made the title more descriptive.
Any chance of futa ladies? I'm not into men.. and it looks interesting.
I would enjoy that, myself. To properly support a futa master, I'd need to have a full suite of alternate animations and a decent number of dialog adjustments, so this is a "stretch-goal" feature in my mind, but I think I would enjoy both drawing and writing for it.
This looks interesting how about a character creator for those who don't want to play as just a human, elf, goblin, and a Kemonomimi race and a anthropomorph race like a wolf, cat, and so on. Just a few ideas for races.
I would love to have this, but my goal for this game involves animated graphics, so being a personal project, that's rather prohibitive. I imagine I'll also discover a mountain of dialog adjustments I'd want to make once I got started on this. Maybe if I can find a way to superimpose some elf/goblin/cat ear animations and make the skin color freely editable, I can meet people half-way on this.

In other news, pertinent to the thread's premise, I realized I should have something for orgasm denial fetishists. Imagine making a slave RP game without something for orgasm denial. I'll add this in a new section to the OP once I've thought more about how it'll fit in. Edit: upon reflection, I think this niche would be best served by making it an option that can socket into any other fantasy, rather than being the defining trait of a fantasy unto itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

Defiant, annoying, loves to be punished. Being sensitive and having high libido, she's utterly defenseless to sexual coercion and becomes a puddle, dribbling apologies and drooling out promises.
Arc: master comes to realize she's actually getting exactly what she wants out of the relationship as it is, and comes to take great pleasure in using her however he wants. Probably somehow gets her to actually do some housework. Happily ever after.

Maybe small-chested, maybe big. It makes no difference to her — even with a cock in her mouth, she seems blissfully unaware of what sex even IS. Naïve, demure, sheltered, dumb. Unadulterated, puppy-like joy when Master is proud.
Arc: I don't really have any interesting ideas for this one. She's happy to do what she's supposed to and Master gets what he wants. Maybe she teaches him to be less pretentious.

Tall. As tall as her master, and noticeably smarter than him, though she doesn't think it. Finds complete inner gratification in servitude, both in the house and in bed. Has little in the way of sexual needs, so it's all giving, all the time. This goes to such an extreme that it makes her master feel inadequate, but what can you give the woman who already has everything she wants?
Arc: He realizes they actually make each other extremely happy and his feelings of inadequacy are in his head. She doesn't think he's inadequate at all, after all! His respect and admiration for her become love, and he overcomes cultural taboo to make her his wife.

She cleans the house to the best of her ability and disappears into her quarters as soon as Master returns home. Whenever he visits her, she's afraid he'll yell at her or hurt her. If he so much as scowled at her, she would bawl and throw herself on his dick. Master regards her with abject pity and spends a great deal of time and energy winning her trust, which she relinquishes in microscopic doses. When master asks her how she feels about having sex, she just unbuttons her blouse. Master has become so frightened of hurting her, he satisfies himself on handjobs and paizuri.
Arc: She slowly opens up and realizes she is safe and cared for and, in spite of his initial prejudices, he's come to genuinely care for her. She teaches him how to care for others and he teaches her a little assertiveness. As much as she can learn, anyway, which is just enough to get by.
Maybe some combination between these. They seem like locked playstyle or something (path?) idk the right word. Pregnancy optional for those who don't want it just even more idea's, sorry if it's annoying more will probably pop into my head.

cerbeck

Jul 13, 2017
Playing as a futa/dickgirl is a very popular option, bonus if you have some FxF content or a entire route. Very popular fetish.

Reactions: SmithEK

TooManyTeeth

Oct 22, 2021
Maybe some combination between these. They seem like locked playstyle or something (path?) idk the right word.
You could call them paths, but I think that implies more rigidity than I'm hoping for. I'm calling them "fantasies," but basically they're representative of kinds of player experiences that I want to make sure are thoroughly accounted for. Every time the player has a choice, I want to make sure every "fantasy" you see here can be role-played in a satisfying way. It's not my goal that players wind up locked in to a strict route. If your personal fantasy is some blend of what I'm accounting for, then I think you should feel nice and happy with your roleplay. I'm only intending to lock out choices when they would outright contradict the character you've been up to that point, the goal being to try to make the master/servant relationship feel natural — feel like something you can get invested in.

For example, if your master gives you a command after you've been consistently disrespectful and defiant, and you reply "Yes, master," he'll think you're being sarcastic. You can't say that in a way that comes off as genuine when you have that kind of pattern of behavior. I'd say this is how it should be for the sake of the master being a believable character, but technically I am preventing the player from seeing any available response, so you could call this a "path" in that way. But my goal is that anyone who would say "hell yeah, I wanna roleplay as a scalie's concubine" can find the experience they're looking for.

Hopefully that was a clear response. If not feel free to ask for clarification.
Pregnancy optional for those who don't want it just even more idea's, sorry if it's annoying more will probably pop into my head.
NP. Yeah, pregnancy should be optional basically no matter how you play, I think. Probably, the player discovers a relatively easy way to get access to birth control pills early on, so they can decide for themselves how they want that to go. I thought of this as an optional part of any given fantasy, rather than a fantasy unto itself. because I figure pretty much every fantasy I come up with will have some number of players who are screaming "KNOCK ME UP!!"
Playing as a futa/dickgirl is a very popular option, bonus if you have some FxF content or a entire route. Very popular fetish.
That would be fun, and it would be nice if this game weren't so niche-within-a-niche! Still, that sounds like a big addition to the game's scope. If this game ever gets far enough along to warrant a thread announcing its active development with a development roadmap and all that, I'll put content additions like this one to a vote.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115