I'm curious, will there be any content revolving around killing or enslaving the demons?

This is a name

Feb 14, 2022
The reason why I'm asking is because I've played through the first CoC, and there were many scenes where you could kill or capture the demons to make them less of a threat like Cereph, Vapula, and the Omnibus boss in the factory. So, I'm wondering if there will be some scenes like these for the cultists or even the demons? I don't imagine they'll be options at the start, but maybe eventually after defeating them after a while?

I think it would make sense since you can kinda kill the imps and centaurs... only the leaders though which is a tad odd, but it's not that pressing of an issue tbh in the grand scheme of things.

This is a name

Feb 14, 2022
The Centaur leader only, the imp groups are all killed. On to your question: The Alurane is an example, there's also Jael'yn and the Centaur behemoth.
Ah, yeah that's right I suppose, but I'm kinda meanining like full on demons and cultists. I'm more interested in capturing or killing the goblin succubus, the painted demon, the cultist witch guarding the river. That kind of stuff.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Well, I'm guessing that killing recurring characters like the unique Harvest Valley cultists isn't going to be an option (the game generally tamps down on the player's ability to murderhobo their way through the story) and eliminating encounters is something of a last resort in general since it can lead to areas becoming barren of content; there's a reason you still encounter effigies in the Old Forest after fighting the Alraune.

That said, there's at least one demon running around coughAlissacough who could possibly be a candidate for a multiple-outcome situation. Savin's been pretty close-mouthed about his plans for that content though so it's just supposition based on some hints.