If we have Gastigoth here, who you wanna catch

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
If there is a way to save him down the line, I have a save for that, but he just seemed like a lost cause.
Well, I already have misgivings about letting Farrah and the Alraune stay there... Don't want the wayfort to turn into a corrupt version, like the farm from Coc1.

Even If I have to resort to mucking about with my save.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean they arent in the main hub, there in the offshoots away from every if I read the wayfort right. So those coming to the main wayfort can visit for the bar(or probably get takin to slam town by the champ).

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Lone Wolf115

I mean, Farrah can still run away, but the Alraune... she's planted in place!

Pun intended.
I chuckled at that. Yeah but Farrah I trust her to honor her promise of not forcefully corrupting anyone. She's a convenient way to unload all that shit you don't want.
Anyone who has played Skyrim can compare her to the Daedra you can get from the black book on solstiem. (Except you can't call for her.)

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I chuckled at that. Yeah but Farrah I trust her to honor her promise of not forcefully corrupting anyone. She's a convenient way to unload all that shit you don't want.
Anyone who has played Skyrim can compare her to the Daedra you can get from the black book on solstiem. (Except you can't call for her.)
Mmmmyeahhhh...though in Jael'yn's case, either Farrah or the Alraune finished her corruption process and made her a full demon. Though I don't remember which one of them two. That in itself is already some sort of breach of trust.

Hmmmm...might not have been forceful though.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Mmmmyeahhhh...though in Jael'yn's case, either Farrah or the Alraune finished her corruption process and made her a full demon. Though I don't remember which one of them two. That in itself is already some sort of breach of trust.

Hmmmm...might not have forceful though.
The Alurane's kids did actually. I don't think the Alurane is because and I quote Cait: "Don't listen to her she's already half way to being a demon her self." Minus a word or two. If I didn't get word for word.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
The Alurane's kids did actually. I don't think the Alurane is because and I quote Cait: "Don't listen to her she's already half way to being a demon her self." Minus a word or two. If I didn't get word for word.
The Alraune isn't a full demon yet? Didn't remember that... the it'd be easier to "purify" her than Farrah which is (a demon).

Lone Wolf115

Do we even know what happened to her lethcite after she accidently gets fully demonfiyed at the wayfort?
It hasn't been written yet and the Alurane has it.
Huh, if the effigies managed to demonize Jael'yn... would a fully corrupt Dark Knight be enough for that too?
It might be because of Kas if nothing else because Kas did fuck her but there weren't any imps born.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
I mean Hirrud was insulted enough when you stole his harem from him(and promtly knocked them up depending on the person), so the poor worthless mino has been through enough(im lying).

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I mean Hirrud was insulted enough when you stole his harem from him(and promtly knocked them up depending on the person), so the poor worthless mino has been through enough(im lying).
Guy couldn't even provide properly (heh) for his harem... evidence being that they tried and managed to escape.

No such thing with my champ, they're all mellow and satisfied, having mothered 133 catfolk (eep!). That's probably much more than what Hirrud managed.

Dipsh*BLEEP!* deserved to lose them.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
If the cats are to be believed, he could barely if never get one of them off before he was done do, an absolute failure of a mino.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
But he is also a free real estate if I remember right so if anyone is interested to write for him, they can go for it. I am not, the dude is to big and not really into 4 legged NPCs but someone is bound to be.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Not many are, theres a reason why they were on the nono list for TF and companions. Especially when they're in a weird state like him.

GOI

Nov 16, 2016
well that and it prevents them needing to either ignore the fact you have 4 legs or do a second version of the game almost, 4 leg npc are fine because limited and only need 1 version for them

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Putting an collar on Byvernia and keeping her at hte fort for her/my pleasure would be pretty amazing, not gonna lie

She's feisty and hot, the best combo!

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I believe it’s Wsan that’s currently assigned to Hirrud now that the Cat Harem arc is complete. He’ll be getting the Mad Cow Armor treatment at some point and the PC will have the choice to induct the genderbent moo into their harem— with Wsan having explicitly stated that there’ll be crossover content between Fem!Hirrud and the cats. I think there’s also preg content.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
I believe it’s Wsan that’s currently assigned to Hirrud now that the Cat Harem arc is complete. He’ll be getting the Mad Cow Armor treatment at some point and the PC will have the choice to induct the genderbent moo into their harem— with Wsan having explicitly stated that there’ll be crossover content between Fem!Hirrud and the cats. I think there’s also preg content.
This is not a wsan project.

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I could have sworn it was Bubble at the time I heard. Whether its changed I couldn't say.

Lone Wolf115

No one wants to write him as a dude (can not really blame them) so yes, it is necessary if you want to further interact with him, well her.
An absolute perfect punishment for Hirrud, what goes around comes around. Treat people like shit and you will get shit on, stepped on and so forth.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
I wonder what if anything is happening with the Hirrud writing. We're in a pivoting point at Khor'Mhinos so there probably isn't a lot of time for such things.

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Bubble could not work constantly for close to a year because he moved to someplace new and getting a job that overworked him to the bone. I think that it is on hold indefinitely.

k dash

Oct 9, 2021
Curious what Wasn work now. Hear that even the Brint is not his business this time.

Last edited: