Ideas! *plz b nice*

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Or not, up to you really.

Anyway the idea is.... Condensol Charm! Or something to a similar effect, i.e, something you wear that changes phallus size for as long as it's worn.
I figure since there is an amulet that turns you into a bug-taur, it's hardly far-fetched for the universe, plus a MASSIVE* saving for regular customers of J’ejune Pharmaceutical™ brand 'Condensol'™® pill** product!
*may not be massive savings, may not even save anything
**9/10 doctors agree that it's a pill!

I might even stop being horribly lazy and write it myself instead of posting thinly-veiled demands to the community, once my writing progresses past 'scrawled in excrement on a cell wall' level/ find the motivation to do so to a decent standard.

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
You mean to make PC cock slowly grow during time this charm is weared? Would it have some upper cap set or PC can in theory make it grow ad infinity? If some cap what it could be that you possible already set on?

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Well, shrink, actually, but you could have one to grow, too, I suppose, but it wouldn't quite fit with the condensol thing. But it'd have a limit obviously, as much fun as it would be to roleplay as Biggus Dickus, God of the Infinidick, Herald of the Cock-Death of the Universe.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh sry thought you mant like Leithan one making PC grow in height it will make cock bgger not smaer. Well that could also work with slowly shrinking...well but we got condesol already with it possible chance to shrink pernametly on overdoes so your idea may overlap much with it.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Hm... Cockring? Upon use, select cock to wear it and shrinking factor. Can be removed from default inventory/interact. Not too difficult, actually.

Reactions: shadefalcon

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Hm... Cockring? Upon use, select cock to wear it and shrinking factor. Can be removed from default inventory/interact. Not too difficult, actually.
Nice thinking, dude. I'm curious though, what do you see it being like code-wise? A status effect?
And do you think it occupying Accessory slot can be avoided?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Nice thinking, dude. I'm curious though, what do you see it being like code-wise? A status effect?
And do you think it occupying Accessory slot can be avoided?
Not accessory slot, that's for sure. A flag would suffice. Or piercing slot. Dirty, but not too invasive. Status effect would have an integrity problem: what if you lose target cock? Or should ring also act as blocking effect? But what if something would ignore blocked status? So it should be something within CockClass to be sure.

So it should be like this: it attaches as piercing (still can be described as a ring, or not) and blocks cock removal as a neat side effect. Use an offset to "pierced" variable to distinguish it from decorative piercings (they not in a game, but have support and used in LD). The exact value of "pierced" determines shrunk ratio (few preset settings). If something ignores TF prevention, it is likely physical removal (like Lash surgery), and an item would be lost.

Reactions: General Drayfox

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Not accessory slot, that's for sure. A flag would suffice. Or piercing slot. Dirty, but not too invasive. Status effect would have an integrity problem: what if you lose target cock? Or should ring also act as blocking effect? But what if something would ignore blocked status? So it should be something within CockClass to be sure.

So it should be like this: it attaches as piercing (still can be described as a ring, or not) and blocks cock removal as a neat side effect. Use an offset to "pierced" variable to distinguish it from decorative piercings (they not in a game, but have support and used in LD). The exact value of "pierced" determines shrunk ratio (few preset settings). If something ignores TF prevention, it is likely physical removal (like Lash surgery), and an item would be lost.
Well, this seems like a solid idea framework to work with for the OP or anyone else who'd want to write an item with such an effect. Good job, man.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Given that Etis made it work in LD it could be OP working with Etis to try bring such thing up and ready to be rev by devs. If it's deemed worthy and doable without major rewriting code thing.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Need a vendor to shoe-horn it into, or have you pick it up like the second-hand sex-toy collector you are. I suppose I'd need permission if I wanted to go the shop vendor route? Inessa would probably work, right?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Inessa or Lerris. Inessa's author left us, so you don't need a permission. It is a pretty generic item, so fitting it in should not be any problem.

Reactions: Nik_van_Rijn

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Not sure about the cost either, it shouldn't be too cheap, but not something ludicrously expensive. 15000-20000 seem reasonable?

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Not sure about the cost either, it shouldn't be too cheap, but not something ludicrously expensive. 15000-20000 seem reasonable?
I wouldn't go above 10,000. There are multiple other mods that permanently shrink the penis that cost below 5,000. The charm would have a similar effect to those mods, with the only (admittedly helpful) effect being that you can more directly control it.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Inessa would probably work, right?
Inessa will work if you throw in some D/s flair into the description. Shouldn't be hard due to obvious implications of a cock ring that keeps its wearer's dick nice and small.

Sera and Gene would work on account of already selling Condensol pills. You should ask @Nonesuch if he's be okay with it.

As for the price, I'd aim towards 5000 - 10000 range. It's a pretty sophisticated and niche device, but making it more expensive than 300 doses of Condensol seems a bit excessive.

Reactions: Agrok

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Inessa will work if you throw in some D/s flair into the description. Shouldn't be hard due to obvious implications of a cock ring that keeps its wearer's dick nice and small.

Sera and Gene would work on account of already selling Condensol pills. You should ask @Nonesuch if he's be okay with it.

As for the price, I'd aim towards 5000 - 10000 range. It's a pretty sophisticated and niche device, but making it more expensive than 300 doses of Condensol seems a bit excessive.
"I got unwieldily big dick" seems to be quite common trouble in TiTS world. So it is not so niche. But an overly large price makes little sense since 10000 is a price of getting rid of it and growing new (Condensol overdose + Virection).

Reactions: Agrok

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
Thanks for the help by the way, guys. I can't help feel like I'll actually have to go ahead and write this now :p
Now for the look of the thing, cock-ring is pretty good but should there be alternate styles to buy or would that be over-complicating things? I was thinking of a standard one, and 2 variations.

General Drayfox

Nov 7, 2016
What do you mean by variations? Like, it reduces size more/less? or do you mean like color?
Think more along the lines of one is ya standard sort of deal, another being a leather one with metal studs or something, and another could be one in the shape of a ribbon with a bow?

anniebannannie

Dec 15, 2016
Think more along the lines of one is ya standard sort of deal, another being a leather one with metal studs or something, and another could be one in the shape of a ribbon with a bow?

I'd probably stick with just the standard for now, maybe one variation, and if you feel like you nailed that, then add in the second variation. It might be simple while brainstorming, but actually putting it down is much harder. Less is truly more in these cases.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
It would require more variables to store. I'd suggest to make one, and describe it like something like cock-socks from CoC - once it is on, you don't actually feel it and it is not preventing you from anything.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohh a space cock-socks. Well one of it sort that was but still. That one cthat come with many subtypes. Just not make some with sharp spikes pointing outward ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
I not think research would be so hard. But picking something usefull may be lil harder.