Ideas for a new incest text rp

KastorUK

May 7, 2017
Hey, so I'm thinking of writing an incest text rp from a son's/brother's perspective. It wouldn't be to quite the same level as CoC and TiTS, but I was wondering what kinks/relationships/themes people might like in it for inspiration.

Edit:
So here's an update on what I'm planning for the game and some questions for what people would prefer to play:

Current plans:
  • I'm thinking of doing a text based game along the choose your own adventure style where you have different options that can change how the story goes and you have to pick right to convince girls will sleep with you.
  • The content will be HIGHLY incestuous with an eighteen year old male protagonist living with his single mother and sister (slightly cliche I know, but I'm no where near skilled enough to try writing homosexual parents yet) but will also include a school element where you can get into your classmates and teachers panties as well
  • I'm a decent writer that enjoys writing fleshed out scenes so I'm aiming to make even menial scenes fun to read and include hints for how to proceed so hopefully the appeal of the game will be getting to know the fun characters and interact with them before enticing them to fuck you.

How do you convince all the women you know to sleep with you, you ask? Well, I'm taking a break from the fan favourite of mind control and going to try writing a story around mind "reading" powers instead. You have no direct control over peoples actions, but you can listen to their thoughts:
  • Want to hear your sexually frustrated mom's dirty thoughts she thinks no one will ever know?
  • Want to figure out what gets your sister and friends all hot and bothered and serve it to them on a platter so they get horny for you?
  • Want to set up your teacher's fantasy so she's tempted enough to fuck her student?
Well that's the sort of stuff I'm planning, and more. You can't control minds, but you can play with scenarios based on what you've read in the girl's thoughts: exploiting their weaknesses, playing to their fetishes, starting to enact their fantasies, all without them having a clue and corrupting them to your arms by their own uncontrolled lust.

And so from this I've got some questions I'd like to get your input on. Generally what do you think about my plan, what would you like to be included and what do you think of:
  • The mind control. Does it sound like a cool power? Should it be an "always on" power you can use at will? Or a resource that you have to choose carefully when to use each day?
  • The girls. What personalities, stories, stereotypes or kinks do you find hot and think would work well with mind control powers? Are their any other relationships you would like to see? (Not going to lie, incest recommendations will probably get included :p )
  • Stats. I'm currently playing with the idea of basic stat elements in the game that are required to be trained to complete different girls story lines. I think it would give a sense of self improvement and achievement to the game but might just get annoyingly in peoples way. What do your think?

Last edited:

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you want something that is assured to earn money then i recommend that you play good games with incest content and take what you can learn from them.

If you want something more unique then here are a few ideas:

-The story of a brother with an uninhibited sister that is extremely open about sex issues and slutty. The brother is actually in love with her "free spirit" sister and wants her only for himself...

-The story of a brother that actually lives with a brocon sister, she is always teasing you and perhaps if you aren't careful something more...

The thing is that in games currently it has been quite explored the "pure" side of the incest, however the corrupted start is quite an interesting choice.

karunama

Apr 17, 2016
If it's up to me, a twin brother. A sister does nothing for me.

Reactions: Yuki no Yue

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
a possible option could be something like glassix/other corruption/mind control based games.

have it be something like "choose main characters gender, and a preset family composition".

as an example; same gender twin, younger opposite gender sibling, older same gender sibling, 1 parent of each gender.

personally, the genders of the family members matter less to me, than having a slow bending of their priorities, and mostly realistic behavior.

if you try and fuck the mom, before doing literally anything else, the probable reaction should be "slap the taste out of your mouth, and being looked at weird by the rest of the family *bad end*".

progressing in a believable manner from "normal vanilla family towards borderline insane corruption" does more for me than either of the extremes on their own, regardless of whether it's based on magic, science, or slow brainwashing.

daughter for dessert does a great job of showing a more innocent looking perspective of incest stuff. as i think on it, there aren't too many well made games where you jump in mid-corruption/brainwashing to an incest story... probably cause if you don't take a long time to explain how things got that way it doesn't make sense, so most games just have you play the wind up first cause it's somewhat easier.

KastorUK

May 7, 2017
Thanks for all the feed back and ideas :-D

I've already played a LOT of incest games so I think I've got a good idea of the genre, but this is more a writing project/way to write my own incest game than an aim to make money. Hopefully it'll be good enough for more than just me to enjoy it though :p

On pairings, it's probably going to be MF for the most part with some possible FF. Mostly because I'm a straight guy and am into that stuff, but also because I'm not nearly a competent enough writer to try my hand at MM interaction and sex publicly. I'll embarrass myself in the deletable privacy of my own computer, thank you very much.

On being able to choose your own position in the family and family composition, I've tried enough games like that to know that to do so I'd essentially have to write an entire different story for each position in the family and then rewrite most scenes for each of those based on family composition. It's a cool idea, but I've mostly seen it with either one true fleshed out path with other token starts that are never finished, or really janky dialogue and actions where the scene isn't written for your family composition. I think I'm probably going to tick to one position as the son and family around you so I can properly flesh out the game and characters with choices. It removes a significant amount of problems and lets me write a better game.

However I am a huge fan of the slow bending of realistic behaviours. It's the easiest way to get me into the story and feels far more compelling than the magic sex button that gives me an H-scene with no plot relevance. Also watching your effects the women around you as simple place holder scenes gain new connotations has a great sense of achievement.

Mind manipulation has been done to death though, as you say, so I was contemplating a different approach to the corruption: Mind reading powers. You have no control over their minds, but by listening to their thoughts you can create situations where they corrupt themselves choice by choice. It not only gives a reason for the player to read the lovely text I pump out for clues, but also allows fun trips into the other character's inner thoughts as, even if they're quelled or on, every has inappropriate thoughts.

Also, age range I'm thinking of doing a high school senior protagonist, so interactions, sex and manipulation of teachers and other students are also posibilites. Also with mind reading powers you can create scenarios between two other characters and enjoy reading their thoughts toon :p

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
to clarify, cause it looks like you took one of the common extremes, was something like
:
eldest child is an athlete(of gender related stereotypes, jock vs butch)

youngest child is academically inclined (computer nerd for son, literature for daughter)

middle children would be you(choose background for starting bonuses if any needed) and an opposite gender twin (with similar traits and interests)

parents are something white collar, so they are out of the house, but in a reliable location. office work, advisory, planning, logistics, banking. the hospital trend is popular for obvious reasons, but the end result is always "person in outfit, with a label of 'in a hospital' " with nothing interesting done.

i get the feeling you are looking to do more than just cliches, so you could deliberately choose parents' employment for plot purposes as well. advisor parent helps you get a better job or something, bank parent is more free with money things, etc. but also have differing restrictions.
if you meet certain stats you can get a job with your parents for more exposure and income (since these games always have buying things), or get an easier job with less restrictions so you can spend more time pursuing others

taking inspiration from extra credits for "illusion of choice" so the players choices do matter, and feel important, but in the backend are really just a change of a background per person, and some flavor text.
and then it's a pick and mix of "books, computers, sports, trades" so you aren't really fully rewriting whole characters so much as "you have the characters done, but change a few stats, bonuses, and flavor text". like dragon age really, all the important bits are the bits you play, everything else is set dressing, but it always feels important.

but i really like the idea of "fantasy compelling argument", i haven't really seen that done on it's own because people always put CONTROL in with the READING.

good luck, and remember to have fun with it.

KastorUK

May 7, 2017
Aaaah, I think I'm seeing the difference in positions here. The thing is, if I was doing an visual based rpg I would completely with you: backstories, family roles and parent jobs can easily be broken down into simple behind the scenes stat modifiers tastily masked by a few dialogue lines here and there and different backgrounds and sprites. The problem is I planning more a "choose your own adventure" text rp where different choices will take you down different branching paths of text and so the character's feeling realistic and not-swap-out-able is the draw of the seduction and sex scenes rather than the physics defying 3D boob models :p

Not saying it can't be done in text form, Fenoxo's shown us that, but I'm planning and only really have the programming skills for something a bit more simple. One story, branching paths, how many girls can you figure out how to want to fuck you before the ending :p

Reactions: LutherGremory

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
Aaaah, I think I'm seeing the difference in positions here. The thing is, if I was doing an visual based rpg I would completely with you: backstories, family roles and parent jobs can easily be broken down into simple behind the scenes stat modifiers tastily masked by a few dialogue lines here and there and different backgrounds and sprites. The problem is I planning more a "choose your own adventure" text rp where different choices will take you down different branching paths of text and so the character's feeling realistic and not-swap-out-able is the draw of the seduction and sex scenes rather than the physics defying 3D boob models :p

Not saying it can't be done in text form, Fenoxo's shown us that, but I'm planning and only really have the programming skills for something a bit more simple. One story, branching paths, how many girls can you figure out how to want to fuck you before the ending :p

fair enough. but now i am certain you have a pile of ideas to pull from for future... everything.

good luck.

LutherGremory

Apr 10, 2016
try something new like new gen homosexual parents maybe bring in mother used in artificial insemination and get some freaky double dad 3somes going on, just make sure its relatable thats the key like dad is a fat cat and you catch him leaving a chemsex party so he convinces you to not tell mum but he becomes your bitch it can be intensely weird and as long as key points are relatable your satisfying our over enthusiastic fapper brains

KastorUK

May 7, 2017
So here's an update on what I'm planning for the game and some questions for what people would prefer to play:

Current plans:
  • I'm thinking of doing a text based game along the choose your own adventure style where you have different options that can change how the story goes and you have to pick right to convince girls will sleep with you.
  • The content will be HIGHLY incestuous with an eighteen year old male protagonist living with his single mother and sister (slightly cliche I know, but I'm no where near skilled enough to try writing homosexual parents yet) but will also include a school element where you can get into your classmates and teachers panties as well
  • I'm a decent writer that enjoys writing fleshed out scenes so I'm aiming to make even menial scenes fun to read and include hints for how to proceed so hopefully the appeal of the game will be getting to know the fun characters and interact with them before enticing them to fuck you.

How do you convince all the women you know to sleep with you, you ask? Well, I'm taking a break from the fan favourite of mind control and going to try writing a story around mind "reading" powers instead. You have no direct control over peoples actions, but you can listen to their thoughts:
  • Want to hear your sexually frustrated mom's dirty thoughts she thinks no one will ever know?
  • Want to figure out what gets your sister and friends all hot and bothered and serve it to them on a platter so they get horny for you?
  • Want to set up your teacher's fantasy so she's tempted enough to fuck her student?
Well that's the sort of stuff I'm planning, and more. You can't control minds, but you can play with scenarios based on what you've read in the girl's thoughts: exploiting their weaknesses, playing to their fetishes, starting to enact their fantasies, all without them having a clue and corrupting them to your arms by their own uncontrolled lust.

And so from this I've got some questions I'd like to get your input on. Generally what do you think about my plan, what would you like to be included and what do you think of:
  • The mind control. Does it sound like a cool power? Should it be an "always on" power you can use at will? Or a resource that you have to choose carefully when to use each day?
  • The girls. What personalities, stories, stereotypes or kinks do you find hot and think would work well with mind control powers? Are their any other relationships you would like to see? (Not going to lie, incest recommendations will probably get included :p )
  • Stats. I'm currently playing with the idea of basic stat elements in the game that are required to be trained to complete different girls story lines. I think it would give a sense of self improvement and achievement to the game but might just get annoyingly in peoples way. What do your think?

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
Well from what you have said...

Personally I find it more hot that you have normal girls and that you may influence them to have kinks and rather than the usual "increase stats to get girls", you could "increase fetishes influence" to get laid.

It could be very useful to write different different content rather than making all the girls too perverted with quite a few fetishes from the start.

What I'm saying is adding fetishes that you can develop on the girls and have for example three levels, which would determine how strong she is influenced by that fetish.

The "conquering" of the girls could be done from the dialogue by earning relationship points but some characters (like family) need to develop an incest fetish before you can have sex with them.

This would be what I would recommend for girls stats:

-Friendliness/Love
-Fetishes influence:
*Dominant/submissive
*Incest
*Pervertedness

So for example following your original ideas, for the teacher to have sex with you needs to increase the pervertedness stat, for family incest and the dominant submissive could be useful to determine many things in the scenes.

But well this is just a recommendation, so if it doesn't help just ignore it.

rotor

Oct 3, 2015
The mind reading power sounds like it could be pretty cool. Personally I would prefer the "at-will" option, but a resource based system could certainly work, if the writing accommodated it.

Is the sister going to be older or younger than you? How many girls are you planning on including? Are there going to be multiple ways to approach each girl, different ways each scene can play out?
A kink I always found interesting but under-explored would be to control (or trick) a character into thinking they are the leading, dominant party in the act, while of course they aren't. This allows (some) players who prefer sub content to still enjoy the scene.

With regards to the stats (and sort of looping back to the the mind reading thing), when you say it's going to be more of a CYOA than an RPG, what ratio of text to choices are you going for (and, how long is the game going to be - are all routes the same length)? Something like a traditional visual novel where you only make a choice every 15 minutes or so (or more!), something closer to one of those old gamebooks like Goosebumps or the digital Sorcery!, or something with lots of choices like a text adventure (without the word input)? It's hard to give a full opinion on the question of stats without knowing this. In general though, I think they could work. I think it would be good if they often obtainable from making choices you might want to make anyway, rather than, say, choosing the "Study" button every morning. Not exclusively of course, but I don't think the player should feel like they are having to grind.

Finally, I'm going to make the same request I always make: please give us the option to name the protagonist.

svnhddbst

Dec 4, 2015
if it's an at will use with no restrictions, then it's going to be "dirty menu simulator" and you'll never make uncertain choices. i believe allowing a lenient amount of uses early but "then they start to notice, and resist more, making it more tiring, resulting in less frequent use", to get the player to somewhat want to learn the characters, instead of spamming menus.

games i think you should play to get a feel for resources; lab rats, and the company.

http://www.hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=22625.0 lab rats

https://www.tfgamessite.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9902 the company

lab rats has limited resources to influence characters, but once they pass a threshold they become willing on their own.

the company, there's no limit to mind reading, and no limit to attempting to influence certain npcs.

with lab rats, you naturally focus and limit yourself, just by thinking "i don't want to waste what i have", compared to the company where you just wander around attempting to mind power everything and spend more time looking at the menus than reading the actual text.