Ideal number of cocks? Discuss

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
For me, the ideal number is 2. You can DP someone, but it also looks halfway realistic to actually fit both on your crotch at the same time

Reactions: nad destroyer

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
Yeah, definitely 2. But maybe, just maybe a cockvine just to spice up some scenes. But yeah, definitely 2. And preferably knotted.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
And preferably knotted.
Mmmm...

But I only ever have one, though I have nothing against anyone with two. However, you have a problem when you build a Swiss Army Crotch, with a different cock for every situation.

Speaking of multi-cocks, we definitely need double anal scenes. I just like that so much more than DP or anal+frot, and preferably for giving and receiving(but mostly receiving).

Zavos

May 7, 2016
1, sheathed, knotted & prehensile
plus a tailcock, preferably knotted

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
One massive dragon dick, one moderately sized dick of your choice with a knot.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Two cocks of different sizes for me.

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
I always went with two cocks in CoC, because it had more double-dick content, if I remember right. TiTS doesn't seem to have as much, so I usually just go with one, so the other doesn't feel left out. But I'm trying out playing as a double-dicked half-ausar, so if there's stuff out there I've missed, I'll see it.

Kiro's rescue double-fuck is so damn good, though.

Reactions: Couch

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
2, plus a tailcock. Whether you're double penning one girl or taking on 2 at once there isn't really a need (or use) for more than 2. Not unless it's long and flexible enough to reach an additional orifice.

Nymphonomicon

Apr 4, 2016
For me, the ideal number is 2. You can DP someone, but it also looks halfway realistic to actually fit both on your crotch at the same time

How many extra cocks do you need to have before you can apply for Tentacle Monster status?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Honestly, I've got a total Swiss army crotch. Been thinking of changing that, though.

Also, there should totally be a double dong upgrade for the hardlight panties.

.... yeah, I know that's kinda out of left field, but I can't find anywhere else to say it, so whatever.

Khaaveren

Dec 29, 2017
Ninth Hell of the Abyss, BC, Canada
I'm running a whole bunch of games, where I try different effects and make different decisions for Steele (think of it as an alternate dimension, sorta). Most of my Steeles only have one cock. One of them is a male naleen, who grew 2. I have that same game, but he also took GaloMax. Then I have one who popped some Tentatool pills and got three tentacocks. Come to think of it, I also have a few of Steeles (1male, 1 female, and 1 herm) who went to Poe A and tried on the Green Bikini, which gave them like 9 cockvines growing out of their back, not including the one that I'd deliberately coaxed into joining with me. But for the most part, 1 is enough.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
3: One hyper for hyper scenes, two moderate with one smallish for DP and other more sane scenes.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
In almost all circumstances, one is enough. On rare occasion, two identical cocks stacked vertically for double penetration scenes are nice. I used two more often in CoC, where DP scenes were more common.

Reactions: orochi02

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I liked having 2 cocks on my original play of CoC (I sadly accidentally overwrote that file with a new play and can't get my backup save to load) but I wanted to have babies with Sheila and can't do that with two cocks unless they were fairly small so I'm keeping it at one in my current play.

In TiTS though, as tempted as much as I love double penetration scenes, there just aren't enough in TiTS that I know of to make it worth the effort of breaking my current aesthetic so one huge-ass cock is my ideal.

I would love it if the hardlight strapon can function as a second cock in scenes though. I can keep my one while still being able to do double penetrations.

Reactions: Mercuriussnake

Brook

Jul 18, 2017
i'm going to sound like a goddamn beginner but aside of tailcocks i have never figured out how to get multiple normal cocks in TiTs...

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
i'm going to sound like a goddamn beginner but aside of tailcocks i have never figured out how to get multiple normal cocks in TiTs...

My usual method is to just eat naleen nip until you get two. I can't remember the exact order of operations, but you'll first get either a snake cock or a genital slit, then the other one, and then finally you'll get two cocks, at which point you can change it to whatever else you want.

Not sure how to do it wihtout the genital slit though

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
You can use the dong designer found on Tarkus to get more than one. There's a random chance the thing will glitch and change your one dick into two of the same kind but smaller. Keep spamming what dick you want yours changed into, and you'll eventually get it. You can keep doing this until you have as many dicks as you want.

Reactions: Kesil

Brook

Jul 18, 2017
You can use the dong designer found on Tarkus to get more than one. There's a random chance the thing will glitch and change your one dick into two of the same kind but smaller. Keep spamming what dick you want yours changed into, and you'll eventually get it. You can keep doing this until you have as many dicks as you want.
My usual method is to just eat naleen nip until you get two. I can't remember the exact order of operations, but you'll first get either a snake cock or a genital slit, then the other one, and then finally you'll get two cocks, at which point you can change it to whatever else you want.

Not sure how to do it wihtout the genital slit though
well then... time to waste a perfectly good sunday smutting it up, thanks alot *grabs for the hand lotion*

Reactions: Slab Bulkhead

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Virection, outside of growing your length normally, has a chance to split your dick similar to the designer. The two are almost complete opposites, in a way, with how they handle it. The DD changes shape but keeps size but when it splits it halves the length, virection doesn't shrink.

Bodysuits

Nov 11, 2016
I'm one for a trio of 24" horse dicks with all the bells and whistles. I like to imagine my Steele takes one in each hand while she's busy giving autofellatio to the other. If we ever get some multi-arm TF she'd have to upgrade to five. Or do I instead leave her extra set of arms to caress her palm-filling balls? Real problems over here.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
One is enough for me. Easier to focus on!

I'm usually all for tailcocks, but the main problem is that often I feel that a different non-genital tail would be much more aesthetically pleasing, so I often go for that. Demon tails, cat tails, fox tails... so much good stuff there. It would be great if you could have a cock tail AND a demon tail. Or, IIRC there is the kitsune thing where a cock emerges from the fluffy tail or something, but I think it's only limited to that tail type.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
One is enough for me. Easier to focus on!

I'm usually all for tailcocks, but the main problem is that often I feel that a different non-genital tail would be much more aesthetically pleasing, so I often go for that. Demon tails, cat tails, fox tails... so much good stuff there. It would be great if you could have a cock tail AND a demon tail. Or, IIRC there is the kitsune thing where a cock emerges from the fluffy tail or something, but I think it's only limited to that tail type.
A number of transformatives have interactivity with cocktails to transform them into unique variations of the cocktail. The ones that I can remember are for lucifier, the siren tf, and the cat tf.

herpaderphurr

Jan 5, 2018
A number of transformatives have interactivity with cocktails to transform them into unique variations of the cocktail. The ones that I can remember are for lucifier, the siren tf, and the cat tf.
Oh, I didn't know that. That sounds great, thanks for the info!