Idea: New STD; Machanosynthesis

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Warning!; Hydrasynthesis is a transformation caused by nano machine viruses.

History:
The nano machines where created by an alien race of advance machinery who thought of themselves as superior beings compared to flawed organic organisms. They believed that extermination of such biologic cancer was necessary. However such behavior made them many enemies and led them to ruin. Before their final defeat they made one last weapon, their final attempt to "Save" organics from their biological flaws. They found the nano machine technology that could change peoples genetics and was used by them in order to create a type of nano virus.

STD:
Turns people into machine like organisms. The affects of the virus turn internal organs into machinery from clock work to highly technological devices. The transformation starts slowly and internally. Once it's done inside the body the outside changes begin to happen quite erratically as if out of nowhere. The only hint of it happening before hand is a feeling of something shifting inside the body as well as stiff movement in limbs that are undergoing the changes. The process will be permanent if not stopped before completion.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Seems like a nice way to solve the "flesh-to-machine" cybernetics problem. I hope you can write it.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Seems like a nice way to solve the "flesh-to-machine" cybernetics problem. I hope you can write it.
Probably not but I'll give it a shot like I always do. I'm one one of those people who play a game and never surrender no matter how hard I'm losing. NEVER SURRENDER!

Never going to give you up, never going to let you down, never run around and desert you! :catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::catte::yes:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Perhaps you should talk with Preacher, he already attempted something much like this.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
My only worry is that even if my writing is alright there's still the chance synth Steele being a supporter pre build charater is going to get it passed.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Say, what's up with the name of the SSTD? "Hydrosynthesis" means "making water", so (since watersports is sadly banned) I expected this one to make the infected person wetter or something (type increase wetness levels of all orifices or something)

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I was thinking along the lines of hydraulics as in car stuff and synthesis as in after change. I wasn't thinking of water. Although I'm still working on the idea so the name is up for change.

Reptillicus I never knew of that until now. Huh interesting... Very very interesting.

Reactions: ChromaTaphore

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I was thinking along the lines of hydraulics as in car stuff and synthesis as in after change. I wasn't thinking of water. Although I'm still working on the idea so the name is up for change.

Reptillicus I never knew of that until now. Huh interesting... Very very interesting.

How about "Machinagenesis" or something? That means "creating (a) machine" I believe. Machinasynthesis would work too. Maybe a bit too long though

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What would Cytosians look like? I'm hoping this could be the true cyborg aesthetic transformative, but the use of human face and elven ears makes me more than a little apprehensive.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
What would Cytosians look like? I'm hoping this could be the true cyborg aesthetic transformative, but the use of human face and elven ears makes me more than a little apprehensive.
I'll add different appearances. From An anime character in a fighter suit to cyborg. For a more soft or cyber punk feel. Cytosians originally were completely none humanoids, but since they needed humanoid spices they changed their appearances.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I'm hoping there will be some more beastal variants, particularly for face, that would be suiting a furry or scaley cyborg.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
The virus has access to medical nonos. The programming in nanos from the gray goos are outdated and aren't that good, meaning the viruses can hack them. Once the viruses has reprogrammed the gray goo it can use it's free form to build whatever structure it wants. The goo becomes an intelligent Cytosyn hybrid. Basically a gray goo prim on steroids with advance technology. Which is why you don't mix gray goo and the virus together. The STD isn't native to Turkes so this was an outside experiment.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Yeah, looking through this i can see a sort of inner conflict of it trying to be both a human and nonhuman transformative at the same time. I love where you're going with this, but I don't want any influence on my part to distort it away from your vision of this.

Two points of interest
  • From what I've seen of legs in code, they can't be both plantigrade and digitigrade at the same time. (I deal with this in Reptilum by having the leg transformation use the existing flag on legs, with digitigrade default if none is found)
  • Goo genitals are generally tied to galomax, I'm unsure if you'll be able to include them in this way. Ask Fen maybe?

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
I wasn't really thinking of the legs being plantigrade and digitigrade at the same time. If you have tentacle feet you can switch between standing or crawling around on your tendrils. So that's what I was thinking of an option to switch back and forth, like the wings and tenta legs options. This is supposed to be permanent so I wanted an easy adaptation for both human and none human.

Goo genitals, I can see that being a problem if fenoxo disagrees with it. But a synthetic cock flag alone is kinda boring so I'll think of a back up just incase he disagrees with goo power!

Reactions: Jongeedubs

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Sounds interesting. I mean I could but that wouldn't appear as anything unless a scene is written. In other words I see it no different than addictive cum.

Does anybody get the impression of Cable or Kano when they read the Cytosyn eyes or should I rework that?