Idea: more hosiery as underwear options

Oct 21, 2015
I'm kinda disappointed that we only really have the stocking and garter set as an option in Mi Amour, I was wandering whether I can add some more options in other shops, like Xanthe's one now that JimT has left for good. Would making a new NPC with their own shop be better or is this feasible?

Oct 21, 2015
The NT giftshop/Ellie would also be good for consideration.
hmm, I suppose I can, I personally would love it if they can be spread all over the universe, though I will have to get permission as a rule from the authors themselves first, unless staff members like Savin can approve them for me instead.

On an unrelated note, just got Savin's go ahead, will start writing soon, after my assignment from college that are due this weekend

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Aliss, Ellie (feminine), Busky (masculine) and Xanthe are the current undergarment venders. There will eventually be another one on Uveto for winter stuff.

Oct 21, 2015
This is the basic nature of the taintedverse. For better or for worse.
pretty sure that's true for real life too. I was hesitant to do this for Aliss as she has the option to model them for Steele and it might be more complex than it should be, unless they can like, copy paste and replace the name or something